- Atlanta Falcons safety Richie Grant suffered an ankle injury against the Buccaneers and did not return. Linebacker Adetokunbo Ogundeji also suffered an ankle injury.
- Baltimore Ravens offensive tackle Patrick Mekari injured his hand against the Steelers. John Harbaugh said after the game that cornerback Marlon Humphrey is set to undergo an MRI for an unspecified injury, adding that it "could be a while" before he returns to the lineup. NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Humphrey is suspected to have suffered a season-ending shoulder injury.
- Cincinnati Bengals linebackers Markus Bailey (shoulder) and Logan Wilson (shoulder) were ruled out against the Chargers. Cornerback Chidobe Awuzie suffered a foot injury.
- The Houston Texans announced quarterback Tyrod Taylor was evaluated for injury and cleared to play but was replaced by rookie Davis Mills against the Colts.
- Jacksonville Jaguars offensive lineman Brandon Linder (back) and cornerback Tyson Campbell (abdominal) exited early against the Rams.
- Las Vegas Raiders running back Kenyan Drake suffered a broken ankle on Sunday is out for the season, Rapoport reported. In his first season with Las Vegas, Drake was the team's second-leading rusher. Linebacker Nick Kwiatkoski (ankle) was also ruled out. Linebacker Denzel Perryman (ankle) exited early.
- Los Angeles Chargers defensive end Joey Bosa was ruled out after exiting in the first half against the Bengals to be evaluated for a head injury.
- Miami Dolphins running back Patrick Laird suffered a knee injury against the Giants and was ruled out.
- Minnesota Vikings wideout Adam Thielen was ruled out against the Lions with an ankle injury that NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports is a high ankle sprain. Pelissero added Thielen will undergo further testing to determine the severity.
- The New England Patriots announced linebacker Ronnie Perkins (illness) has been downgraded to out for Monday's game against the Bills.
- New York Giants quarterback Mike Glennon sustained a concussion against the Dolphins. Glennon started in place of Daniel Jones, who did not play due to a neck injury.
- New York Jets cornerback Michael Carter was evaluated for a concussion. Guard Laurent Duvernay-Tardif (ankle) did not return against the Eagles. Tight end Ryan Griffin (ankle) and wideout Corey Davis (ankle) also did not return.
- Philadelphia Eagles linebacker Patrick Johnson (back) and cornerback Steven Nelson (shoulder) were ruled out against the Jets. Running back Miles Sanders (ankle) was also ruled out.
- San Francisco 49ers running back Trenton Cannon was taken off the field in an ambulance after sustaining a concussion on the opening kickoff against the Seahawks. Cannon was transported to a local hospital for further evaluation, per the game's broadcast. The Niners announced he is in stable condition and will stay at the hospital overnight. Cornerback Emmanuel Moseley (ankle) has also been ruled out. Safety Jaquiski Tartt injured his hamstring. Running back Elijah Mitchell was evaluated for a head injury.
- Seattle Seahawks guard Kyle Fuller suffered an ankle injury against the 49ers. Safety Jamal Adams (shoulder) was ruled out. Defensive tackle Bryan Mone (knee) did not return.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers cornerback Jamel Dean was ruled out against the Falcons after being evaluated for a concussion. Running back Ronald Jones (illness) did not return.
- Washington Football Team tight end Logan Thomas is expected to be done for the season after likely sustaining a torn ACL, Rapoport reported. Thomas will have an MRI to confirm. Thomas was injured when Raiders defensive end Yannick Ngakoue dropped down to avoid a Thomas block and took out the tight end's leg. Linebacker Khaleke Hudson (ankle) exited early versus the Raiders.
Brett Favre expects drop-off in production from Davante Adams without Aaron Rodgers as his quarterback
Legendary Packers QB Brett Favre is expecting a drop-off in Raiders WR Davante Adams' production without Aaron Rodgers as his quarterback.
Former All-Pro running backs Adrian Peterson, Le'Veon Bell to box in exhibition on July 30
Adrian Peterson, the NFL's fifth all-time leading rusher, and Le'Veon Bell, a former two-time All-Pro, are slated to face off in a heavyweight boxing exhibition match July 30 at the Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles.
Dolphins WR Tyreek Hill, QB Tua Tagovailoa believe their offensive chemistry will be 'on point'
Entering a year in which the Dolphins want to make it back to the playoffs, quarterback Tua Tagovailoa and wide receiver Tyreek Hill say their chemistry on offense will be "on point" come the start of the season.
Jaylon Ferguson's death ruled accidental due to combined effects of fentanyl, cocaine
An autopsy of Jaylon Ferguson revealed the Ravens linebacker died from the combined effects of fentanyl and cocaine, the Chief Medical Examiner's Office of the state of Maryland confirmed to NFL.com on Friday.
NFL roundup: Latest league news from Friday, July 1
The Philadelphia Eagles on Friday the signing of offensive lineman Cam Jurgens, who was selected in the second round of the 2022 NFL Draft.
Cowboys re-signing kicker Lirim Hajrullahu
The Cowboys have set the table for a kicking competition this summer with the re-signing of kicker Lirim Hajrullahu, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported on Friday, per a source.
Saints DE Cameron Jordan: Defense's confidence 'through that roof' after winning with multiple quarterbacks
Over the past three seasons, New Orleans has had six quarterbacks start games for it, but has still put together winning campaigns. Being able to win no matter who's at QB has Cameron Jordan and Co.'s confidence "boosted through that roof."
'Old guy' Amari Cooper embracing leadership role in first season with Browns
Just 28 and entering his initial campaign in Cleveland, former Cowboys and Raiders wide receiver Amari Cooper is taking on a leadership role.
Michael Strahan on first-rounder Kayvon Thibodeaux: 'I believe we got a good pick who's going to bring some joy to Giants fans'
New York Giants first-round rookie pass rusher Kayvon Thibodeaux boasts the potential to do much the same, and Strahan has quickly become an engaged supporter of Big Blue's prized prospect.
Chris Oladokun, Steelers' other QB draft pick, striving to prove 'I do belong here'
While first-round quarterback Kenny Pickett is competing for a Steelers starting job, seventh-round QB Chris Oladokun is very much competing for a roster spot.
Browns QB Deshaun Watson's disciplinary hearing concludes; wait for decision begins
Cleveland Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson's disciplinary hearing in front of former U.S. District Judge Sue Robinson has concluded after three days in Delaware, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Thursday.