- The Arizona Cardinals announced that defensive backs coach Marcus Robertson will not attend Monday's game versus the Rams due to COVID-19 protocols. His duties will be assumed by other members of the defensive coaching staff.
- Atlanta Falcons safety Erik Harris was ruled out versus the Panthers with a chest injury. Linebacker Emmanuel Ellerbee (knee) and linebacker Dante Fowler (calf) also exited early without returning.
- Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson (ankle) was ruled out against the Browns after suffering an ankle injury in the second quarter. Defensive end Calais Campbell (thigh) was ruled out by game's end.
- Buffalo Bills wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders was ruled out against the Buccaneers with a knee injury.
- Carolina Panthers cornerback A.J. Bouye suffered a foot injury against the Falcons. Bouye was initially ruled questionable to return but managed to return.
- Chicago Bears head coach Matt Nagy said quarterback Justin Fields was having his hand looked at following the Bears' loss to the Packers on Sunday night. cornerback Xavier Crawford was ruled out in the second half Sunday night with a concussion. Linebacker Roquan Smith left Sunday's game in the second half with a hamstring injury and did not return.
- Cincinnati Bengals Trey Hendrickson left his team's overtime loss early due to back spasms, but early indications are he should be good to go for Week 15 against the Broncos, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported. Offensive tackle Riley Reiff left the game early with an ankle injury.
- Cleveland Browns running back Kareem Hunt suffered an ankle injury and did not return against the Ravens.
- Dallas Cowboys offensive tackle La'el Collins (cramping) was ejected in the fourth quarter versus Washington. Offensive tackle Tyron Smith exited early with an ankle injury.
- Detroit Lions cornerback Jerry Jacobs (knee) and linebacker Alex Anzalone (ankle) were ruled out against the Broncos.
- Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers said his toe "feels worse" after Sunday night's win over the Bears. "Definitely had a setback tonight," Rodgers said. He added that surgery was the last resort and that it would be looked at on Monday. Packers offensive lineman Billy Turner (knee), who previously had not missed a snap this season, was ruled out in the first half of Sunday night's game against the Bears. Packers wide receiver Equanimeous St. Brown (concussion) was ruled out in the second half.
- Houston Texans linebacker Kamu Grugier-Hill (knee) was ruled out versus the Seahawks. Defensive back Justin Reid was evaluated for a concussion. Running back Rex Burkhead exited early with a groin injury.
- Los Angeles Chargers safety Derwin James, who was added to the injury report Saturday and listed as questionable, is inactive for Sunday's game versus the Giants. Running back Austin Ekeler exited early with an ankle injury.
- New York Giants defensive lineman Leonard Williams (elbow) was ruled out against the Chargers. Following his team's loss Sunday, Giants head coach Joe Judge said quarterback Daniel Jones would see doctors on Monday for further tests on his neck. Jones has missed the last two games.
- New York Jets running back Austin Walter (illness) was ruled out against New Orleans. Defensive tackle Quinnen Williams (shoulder) also exited early.
- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Azeez Al-Shaair (elbow) has been ruled out against the Bengals.
- Seattle Seahawks defensive tackle Bryan Mone was ruled out against the Texans with a knee injury.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Giovani Bernard (hip) and cornerback Jamel Dean have been ruled out versus the Bills.
- Tennessee Titans tight end Tory Carter (ankle) exited early versus the Jaguars.
- Washington Football Team quarterback Taylor Heinicke (knee) exited early against Dallas and did not return. Receiver Terry McLaurin (concussion), tight end Sammis Reyes (concussion) and center Tyler Larsen (Achilles) were all ruled out.
Chiefs' Matt Nagy excited for Kadarius Toney to build rapport with Patrick Mahomes: 'We all see what he can do'
Chiefs offensive coordinator Matt Nagy is excited for Kadarius Toney to continue working alongside Patrick Mahomes and potentially provide a big-play threat in Kansas City.
Lions OC Ben Johnson expects 'huge step forward' for Detroit's offense this season
The Lions shocked many when they finished the 2022 season in the top five offensively in several major categories, including total yards, points scored and fewest turnovers. Offensive coordinator Ben Johnson believes Detroit can be even better in 2023.
NFL news roundup: Latest league updates from Friday, June 2
NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
Free-agent defensive end Yannick Ngakoue ready to find 'stable home' with contender in 2023
In a career that's already seen him traded thrice, Yannick Ngakoue is hoping to land with a contender that can provide him some stability.
Bills OLB Von Miller (ACL) feels he'll be ready to play in 2023 season opener vs. Jets
Bills pass rusher Von Miller is hoping for a Week 1 return in 2023 following an ACL tear that cut his season short last December.
Steelers rookie CBs Joey Porter Jr., Cory Trice Jr. have Patrick Peterson feeling young again
Steelers CB Patrick Peterson is the veteran presence in a young secondary, but the veteran says rookies Joey Porter Jr. and Cory Trice Jr. are keeping him youthful entering Year 13.
Patrick Queen sees Ravens declining fifth-year option as 'blessing in disguise'
Despite Ravens GM Eric DeCosta insisting the team still wants Patrick Queen around long-term, signs indicate it could be the LB's final year in Charm City. Queen said on Thursday he's not fretting about the future.
Amid trade rumors, Dolphins WR Cedrick Wilson wants to remain in Miami
Despite trade rumors swirling this offseason, Dolphins wide receiver Cedrick Wilson says he wants to stay in Miami.
Cowboys' Micah Parsons wants to have Aaron Donald-like impact, no longer concerned with sack numbers
Dallas Cowboys linebacker Micah Parsons says he wants to have an Aaron Donald-like impact heading into the 2023 season.
Sean Payton has 'vision' of TE Greg Dulcich potentially being Broncos' 'joker,' akin to Taysom Hill
Despite providing promising bursts in his rookie campaign, Greg Dulcich's first season was ultimately derailed by injuries and offensive struggles for the Denver Broncos. None of the Dulcich optimism has dimmed in the infant days of the Sean Payton era, though.
Bears' Khalil Herbert on competition at running back: 'Obviously, I want to be the starter'
Bears running back Khalil Herbert is hoping to assert himself as Chicago's starter after the team added three more RBs in the wake of David Montgomery's exit.
Titans WR Treylon Burks arrives to OTAs after 'crazy' flight, impresses QB Ryan Tannehill with improvement
Due to the domino effect of a delayed flight, Titans WR Treylon Burks was forced to make alternate arrangements in the form of flying into Tennessee via a small Cessna. It was an example of Burks' dedication, but an uneasy journey nonetheless for the 2022 first-round pick who has arrived at OTAs ahead of a season in which he aims to arrive as a viable No. 1 WR for Tennessee.
With NFL+, stay connected throughout the rest of the NFL offseason with special content from Training Camp, Hall of Fame, and more!