- The Atlanta Falcons ruled receiver Tajae Sharpe out versus the 49ers due to a foot injury.
- Arizona Cardinals defensive lineman Jordan Phillips (knee) was ruled out against Detroit. Receiver Rondale Moore suffered an ankle injury.
- Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson (ankle) was inactive against Green Bay. The former MVP didn't practice all week, Tyler Huntley made his second start of the season. Right tackle Tyre Phillips did not return after suffering an apparent leg injury in the second quarter. Cornerback Tavon Young (concussion) was also ruled out earlier in the game.
- Buffalo Bills cornerback Dane Jackson suffered a stinger against Carolina.
- Carolina Panthers kicker Zane Gonzalez (quad) was ruled out before Sunday's loss to Buffalo after suffering an injury in pregame warmups.
- The Chicago Bears placed defensive backs Jaylon Johnson and Tashaun Gipson on the reserve/COVID-19 list. They will not play against the Vikings on Monday.
- Cincinnati Bengals linebacker Joe Bachie sustained a knee injury versus the Broncos. Running back Joe Mixon exited late in the fourth quarter with a left ankle injury. Defensive end Khalid Abdullah was ruled out late with a concussion.
- Denver Broncos quarterback Teddy Bridgewater did not return after falling hard on his head and neck while attempting to scramble for a first down in the third quarter. He was loaded onto a stretcher and carted off the field.
- Detroit Lions linebackers Josh Woods (shoulder) and Alex Anzalone (shoulder) were ruled out against Arizona.
- Jacksonville Jaguars safety Rayshawn Jenkins was carted off against the Texans after suffering an ankle injury late in the first quarter. He was quickly ruled out. Tackle Cam Robinson injured his neck.
- The Los Angeles Rams activated cornerback Jalen Ramsey from the reserve/COVID-19 list. L.A. also designated running back Jake Funk to return from injured reserve and activated defensive backs Kareem Orr and Damarious Randall.
- New York Giants receiver Sterling Shepard suffered a torn Achilles injury in Sunday's loss to the Cowboys, the team announced. His 2021 season is over. Running back Gary Brightwell suffered a neck injury against Dallas.
- New York Jets defensive tackle Quinnen Williams exited with a shoulder injury against Miami. Safety Elijah Riley left the game in the third quarter on a stretcher. He was ruled out with a neck injury.
- The Philadelphia Eagles placed offensive lineman Landon Dickerson on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
- Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Pat Freiermuth was ruled out with a concussion against Tennessee.
- San Francisco 49ers safety Talanoa Hufanga (knee) was ruled out against Atlanta.
- The Seattle Seahawks placed six players on the reserve/COVID-19 list: cornerback D.J. Reed, right tackle Brandon Shell, running back Travis Homer, defensive end Kerry Hyder, guard Pier-Olivier Lestage and cornerback Mike Jackson.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Mike Evans (hamstring) Chris Godwin (knee) and running back Leonard Fournette (hamstring) exited Sunday night's game early due to injuries.
- Tennessee Titans receiver Julio Jones (hamstring) was ruled out against the Steelers. He left the game with zero receptions on one target.
Week 13 Monday night inactives: New Orleans Saints at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
The official inactives for the New Orleans Saints at Tampa Bay Buccaneers "Monday Night Football" game.
Packers coach Matt LaFleur 'absolutely' wants Aaron Rodgers back for 2023
Packers coach Matt LaFleur on Monday told reporters that he'd "absolutely" want Aaron Rodgers to return in 2023 after the QB's off-handed comment following Sunday's win over the Bears.
Ohio State WR Jaxon Smith-Njigba won't play in College Playoff, intends to enter 2023 NFL Draft
Ohio State wide receiver Jaxon Smith-Njigba, one of college football's top talents, announced he won't play in the Buckeyes' national semifinal game against Georgia and intends to enter the 2023 NFL Draft.
Ravens HC John Harbaugh: Lamar Jackson considered week to week with knee injury
Ravens head coach John Harbaugh told reporters on Monday that Lamar Jackson (knee) is "week to week," but it's "less likely" that he'll be available this coming Sunday against the Steelers.
Dolphins sign veteran OT Eric Fisher; Austin Jackson headed to injured reserve
Eric Fisher signed with the Miami Dolphins on Monday, the team announced. Tackle Austin Jackson (ankle) was also placed on injured reserve.
NFL news roundup: Latest league updates from Monday, Dec. 5
NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
Panthers release Baker Mayfield; could Niners claim QB off waivers?
Baker Mayfield's bye week ended with a fresh need for a moving truck. The Panthers released the quarterback on Monday morning, the team announced.
Jaguars QB Trevor Lawrence says blowout loss to Lions was 'embarrassing'
Following their upset win over the Baltimore Ravens in Week 12, the Jaguars went to Detroit and got destroyed, losing 40-14, and QB Trevor Lawrence called it Jacksonville's biggest embarrassment so far this season.
Mike Vrabel, Titans 'at a crossroads' after back-to-back losses: 'It's a critical time for us'
The Titans lost their second straight game to a playoff contender Sunday, getting steamrolled by the Eagles. Coach Mike Vrabel said after the 35-10 defeat that if his club isn't careful, it could slide into oblivion.
Bengals QB Joe Burrow enters MVP race with win over Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs
Joe Burrow has entered the MVP chat. The Bengals QB outdueled Patrick Mahomes, the MVP favorite, on Sunday for a 27-24 victory over the AFC West-leading Chiefs.
Falcons' Arthur Smith considering QB change after latest loss: 'Every job is open'
For the first time this season, Atlanta coach Arthur Smith cracked the door open for a potential quarterback change. Sitting at 5-8 following Sunday's loss, the Falcons could take the bye week to give Desmond Ridder a chance.
Colts' 'unacceptable' fourth-quarter turnover barrage leads to blowout loss to Cowboys
The Indianapolis Colts pulled to within two points, 21-19, Sunday night in Dallas entering the fourth quarter. Then the floodgates opened, and the Cowboys piled up points and forced turnovers, sprinting to a 54-19 victory.
NFL+ gives you the freedom to watch LIVE out-of-market preseason games, LIVE local and primetime regular season and postseason games on your phone or tablet, the best NFL programming on-demand, and MORE!