- The Atlanta Falcons ruled receiver Tajae Sharpe out versus the 49ers due to a foot injury.
- Arizona Cardinals defensive lineman Jordan Phillips (knee) was ruled out against Detroit. Receiver Rondale Moore suffered an ankle injury.
- Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson (ankle) was inactive against Green Bay. The former MVP didn't practice all week, Tyler Huntley made his second start of the season. Right tackle Tyre Phillips did not return after suffering an apparent leg injury in the second quarter. Cornerback Tavon Young (concussion) was also ruled out earlier in the game.
- Buffalo Bills cornerback Dane Jackson suffered a stinger against Carolina.
- Carolina Panthers kicker Zane Gonzalez (quad) was ruled out before Sunday's loss to Buffalo after suffering an injury in pregame warmups.
- The Chicago Bears placed defensive backs Jaylon Johnson and Tashaun Gipson on the reserve/COVID-19 list. They will not play against the Vikings on Monday.
- Cincinnati Bengals linebacker Joe Bachie sustained a knee injury versus the Broncos. Running back Joe Mixon exited late in the fourth quarter with a left ankle injury. Defensive end Khalid Abdullah was ruled out late with a concussion.
- Denver Broncos quarterback Teddy Bridgewater did not return after falling hard on his head and neck while attempting to scramble for a first down in the third quarter. He was loaded onto a stretcher and carted off the field.
- Detroit Lions linebackers Josh Woods (shoulder) and Alex Anzalone (shoulder) were ruled out against Arizona.
- Jacksonville Jaguars safety Rayshawn Jenkins was carted off against the Texans after suffering an ankle injury late in the first quarter. He was quickly ruled out. Tackle Cam Robinson injured his neck.
- The Los Angeles Rams activated cornerback Jalen Ramsey from the reserve/COVID-19 list. L.A. also designated running back Jake Funk to return from injured reserve and activated defensive backs Kareem Orr and Damarious Randall.
- New York Giants receiver Sterling Shepard suffered a torn Achilles injury in Sunday's loss to the Cowboys, the team announced. His 2021 season is over. Running back Gary Brightwell suffered a neck injury against Dallas.
- New York Jets defensive tackle Quinnen Williams exited with a shoulder injury against Miami. Safety Elijah Riley left the game in the third quarter on a stretcher. He was ruled out with a neck injury.
- The Philadelphia Eagles placed offensive lineman Landon Dickerson on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
- Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Pat Freiermuth was ruled out with a concussion against Tennessee.
- San Francisco 49ers safety Talanoa Hufanga (knee) was ruled out against Atlanta.
- The Seattle Seahawks placed six players on the reserve/COVID-19 list: cornerback D.J. Reed, right tackle Brandon Shell, running back Travis Homer, defensive end Kerry Hyder, guard Pier-Olivier Lestage and cornerback Mike Jackson.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Mike Evans (hamstring) Chris Godwin (knee) and running back Leonard Fournette (hamstring) exited Sunday night's game early due to injuries.
- Tennessee Titans receiver Julio Jones (hamstring) was ruled out against the Steelers. He left the game with zero receptions on one target.
LB Bobby Wagner signing with Seahawks on one-year, $7 million deal
Former Rams linebacker Bobby Wagner is signing a one-year deal with the Seattle Seahawks, NFL Network Insiders Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero reported on Saturday.
Bills head coach Sean McDermott shares outlook on AFC East for 2023 season
Buffalo Bills head coach Sean McDermott shares with NFL Network's Judy Battista his expectations for his team and his thoughts on the AFC East division.
Bears' Matt Eberflus on Justin Fields: 'All the things that come with that position, he exuded those traits'
The Chicago Bears' trade out of the No. 1 overall spot in the upcoming draft cemented quarterback Justin Fields as the franchise cornerstone, a decision coach Matt Eberflus discussed with NFL Network's Judy Battista at the Annual League Meeting on Saturday.
Chiefs' Andy Reid expects WR Skyy Moore to 'step up'; Patrick Mahomes to keep rehabbing ankle
Chiefs head coach Andy Reid told NFL Network's Steve Wyche that he expects second-year wide receiver Skyy Moore "to step up" with key departures from the 2023 offseason.
NFL news roundup: Latest league updates from Saturday, March 25
NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
Giants HC Brian Daboll looking beyond 'foundation' laid in first season: We 'have a long way to go'
Giants head coach Biran Daboll is pleased with the start he's had in New York, but as the roster turnover has gotten underway, he admits the 2023 iteration of the team has "a long way to go" to build of its foundation.
Rams COO Kevin Demoff explains team's shift in approach entering 2023
Los Angeles Rams chief operating officer Kevin Demoff sent a letter to season-ticket holders on Friday to explain the team's decisions so far in the 2023 offseason.
Rams QB Matthew Stafford, wife Kelly join Angel City FC investor group
Los Angeles Rams quarterback Matthew Stafford and his wife Kelly joined the Angel City FC investor group.
Top edge rusher prospect Tyree Wilson underwent foot procedure, won't participate in Texas Tech pro day
Texas Tech edge rusher Tyree Wilson, one of the top prospects in the 2023 NFL Draft, will not work out at the Red Raiders' pro day next week per the advice of his doctor, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.
Eagles signing former Steelers first-round pick Terrell Edmunds to one-year deal
The Eagles are signing former Steelers safety Terrell Edmunds to a one-year deal, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported on Friday.
Ravens signing WR Nelson Agholor to one-year, $3.25M contract
Nelson Agholor is moving to Charm City. Agholor is signing a one-year, $3.25 million deal with the Baltimore Ravens, NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo reported on Friday.
NFL+ gives you the freedom to watch LIVE out-of-market preseason games, LIVE local and primetime regular season and postseason games on your phone or tablet, the best NFL programming on-demand, and MORE!