- Arizona Cardinals defensive tackle Trysten Hill (knee) was carted off the field and did not return to the game versus the Buccaneers.
- Cincinnati Bengals right tackle La'el Collins suffered a torn ACL and an MCL injury in Saturday's win over the Patriots, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source. Collins will miss the rest of the season.
- Denver Broncos tight end Greg Dulcich (hamstring) was ruled out versus the Rams late in the game.
- Green Bay Packers wide receiver Christian Watson (hip) was ruled out versus Miami. Cornerback/returner Keisean Nixon (groin) was ruled out after exiting in the first half. Defensive lineman Dean Lowry (calf) did not return.
- Los Angeles Rams defensive tackle Larrell Murchison (neck) did not return versus the Broncos.
- Miami Dolphins pass rusher Bradley Chubb returned in the second quarter with his hand wrapped after exiting the game with a hand injury. Chubb had been declared questionable to return versus the Packers. Alec Ingold (thumb) did not return.
- Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Jalen Hurts (shoulder) is pushing to play in Week 17 versus the Saints, Rapoport reported Sunday on NFL GameDay Morning. Rapoport adds that the Eagles' loss to the Cowboys on Saturday makes it more likely Hurts returns before the playoffs.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers offensive tackle Josh Wells (knee) was carted off the field and did not return to the game versus the Cardinals.
Colts general manager intends to keep WR Michael Pittman with extension or franchise tag
One way or another, Michael Pittman will remain a member of the Indianapolis Colts in 2024, according to general manager Chris Ballard.
Jets GM Joe Douglas says team has given Zach Wilson permission to seek trade
Zach Wilson's tumultuous tenure with the New York Jets is on the verge of closing after three seasons. Gang Green general manager Joe Douglas said on Wednesday that the club permitted Wilson's agent to seek a trade.
Chiefs grant CB L'Jarius Sneed permission to seek trade
The Chiefs have granted cornerback L'Jarius Sneed permission to seek a trade, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported on Wednesday. Rapoport added the Chiefs could elect to use their franchise tag on Sneed ahead of next Tuesday's deadline and then trade the fourth-year defensive back.
2024 NFL Scouting Combine: Dates, times, location, how to watch and more
It's officially draft season, and the 2024 NFL Scouting Combine presented by NOBULL provides one of the best opportunities for teams to evaluate prospects prior to the 2024 NFL Draft, which will take place April 25-27 in Detroit.
Chiefs releasing WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling, who hauled in Super Bowl LVIII touchdown
The Kansas City Chiefs are releasing wide receiver Marquez Valdes-Scantling, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported Wednesday morning.
QB Caleb Williams would 'be excited' if Bears draft him, set to meet with eight teams at combine
USC quarterback Caleb Williams, viewed as a likely No. 1 overall pick in the 2024 NFL Draft, said he'd be thrilled to be selected by the Chicago Bears, doing his best to clear up rumblings to the contrary.
Stephen Jones won't share details on Dak Prescott negotiations: Our whole thing is 'him being a Cowboy'
Cowboys executive vice president Stephen Jones won't share the details, but he's hoping to extend Dak Prescott at some point to keep him in Dallas for the foreseeable future.
Dolphins' Mike McDaniel on parting with DC Vic Fangio: 'I'd be lying if I said I was expecting that'
When the Dolphins hired Vic Fangio ahead of last season, the belief was that the longtime coach would deliver a defense on par with Miami's high-octane offense. One year later, Fangio and the Fins agreed to a separation neither party initially saw coming.
NFL news roundup: Latest league updates from Wednesday, Feb. 28
NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
Commanders GM Adam Peters on process of determining QB future: 'We still have a lot of work to do'
Commanders general manager Adam Peters is being tasked with solidifying the quarterback spot in Washington. Finding the right person for the job, it turns out, is no snap of the fingers. "We still have a lot of work to do," Peters said Tuesday.
Zac Taylor on applying franchise tag to WR Tee Higgins: 'We want to make sure we don't lose him'
Bengals director of player personnel Duke Tobin and head coach Zac Taylor said Tuesday during the NFL Scouting Combine that they franchise tagged wide receiver Tee Higgins with plenty of time before the deadline because Cincinnati simply wanted to ensure it would keep a key player in-house.