Tevin Coleman was carted off the field against the Giants during the second quarter. The Falcons announced Coleman had a ribs injury and did not return.
Coleman had 32 rushing yards on nine carries and a touchdown before the injury.
Here are other injuries we were keeping track of on Sunday:
- Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romobroke his left clavicle on Sunday against the Eagles, the team announced. Romo was injured in the third quarter after being hit by Jordan Hicks.
- Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler left the game against the Arizona Cardinals with a hamstring injury. After the game, coach John Fox confirmed Cutler suffered a hamstring injury, but did not offer any update on his availability going forward.
- Green Bay Packers running back Eddie Lacy injured his ankle during Sunday night's tilt and was ruled out.
Davante Adams was also carted off the field in the second quarter with an ankle injury, but later returned to the game.
- Buccaneers defensive end Gerald McCoy suffered a shoulder injury during the team's win over the Saints, but told reporters after the game he was OK.
- Niners RB Carlos Hyde left the game with a head injury and didn't return. Hyde walked to the locker room under his own power in the third quarter versus the Steelers.
- Eagles linebacker Kiko Alonso injured his left knee during the first half on Sunday. Philadelphia announced quickly that Alonso would not return to the game.
- Bills safety Aaron Williams was taken off the field in an ambulance and taken to hospital for observation. Williams sustained a neck injury on an attempt to tackle Julian Edelman near the end zone during the third quarter. The Bills announced Sunday evening that the safety was released from the hospital.
"Thanks for the prayers and concern for our son. He has full movement in all extremities. Keep the prayers coming #Godisgood," Aaron Williams' dad said on social media after the game.
- Giants OL Ereck Flowers did not return with an ankle sprain. Cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie was evaluated for a concussion and did not return.
- Titans QB Marcus Mariota injured his ankle against the Browns, but the team believes that the quarterback will be fine.
- The Eagles announced that linebacker Mychal Kendricks injured his left hamstring on Sunday. Kendricks did not return to the game against the Cowboys.
- Dolphins tackle Branden Albert suffered a hamstring injury in the second quarter and was ruled out for the rest of the game.