Here's a rundown of all the notable injuries we're tracking in Week 17 of the 2017 NFL season:
- Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy was carted off the field in the second half after suffering an ankle injury against the Miami Dolphins and did not return. NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reported that the team believes McCoy's injury is a sprained ankle after X-rays were negative.
- Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver and specialist De'Anthony Thomas was carted off the field against the Denver Broncos after suffering a leg injury. Thomas is believed to have suffered a broken tibia, source tells NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport. Running back Akeem Hunt (ankle) did not return. Cornerback Phillip Gaines (elbow) also did not return.
- San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Marquise Goodwin was carted off the field after suffering a concussion and was taken to a local hospital for further evaluation. Defensive lineman DeForest Buckner did not return after suffering a chest injury.
- Oakland Raiders defensive end Mario Edwards (ankle), cornerback Dexter McDonald (ankle) and safety Karl Joseph (hamstring) did not return.
- Los Angeles Rams defensive back Troy Hill and defensive back Blake Countess suffered concussions and did not return.