Pacheco did not participate in Wednesday's practice due to his hamstring injury, but was limited in Thursday and Friday's sessions. The second-year RB leads Kansas City in rush attempts (20) and rushing yards (93). Fellow running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire has carried the ball seven times for 22 yards.
Toney was not able to practice in Wednesday and Thursday's sessions. However, Toney was limited in the team's final practice on Friday. Toney struggled in Kansas City's first game of the season by only recording one catch on five targets. In the Week 2 game against the Jaguars, Toney caught all five of his targets for 35 receiving yards.
The Chiefs and Bears kick off at 4:25 p.m. ET.
Other injuries we are keeping an eye on ahead of Sunday's Week 3 games:
- Atlanta Falcons cornerback Jeff Okudah (foot) is active for Sunday's game versus the Lions and is set for his season debut against his former team.
- Dallas Cowboys offensive tackle Tyron Smith (knee) is expected to play versus the Cardinals, Rapoport reported. Meanwhile, guard Zack Martin (ankle) and center Tyler Biadasz (hamstring) will work out pregame to see if they can play, per Rapoport.
- Detroit Lions wide receiver Amon-Ra St. Brown (toe) is likely to play in Sunday's game versus the Falcons, Rapoport reported. St. Brown is officially active.
- Green Bay Packers running back Aaron Jones (hamstring) and wide receiver Christian Watson (hamstring) are officially inactive for Sunday's home opener against the New Orleans Saints. Left tackle David Bakhtiari (knee) and cornerback Jaire Alexander (back) are also out.
- Jacksonville Jaguars wideout Zay Jones is officially inactive versus the Colts.
- Las Vegas Raiders defensive end Tyree Wilson (illness) is expected to play in Sunday's game versus the Steelers, Rapoport reported.
- Los Angeles Chargers pass rusher Joey Bosa (hamstring) is active for Sunday's game against the Vikings, The plan is for Bosa, who was listed as questionable, to play more than he did last week when the defensive end logged just 18 of a possible 63 defensive snaps in Tennessee, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported. Cornerback J.C. Jackson is a healthy scratch.
- Miami Dolphins left tackle Terron Armstead is active and set for his season debut, but running back Salvon Ahmed is out.
- Minnesota Vikings center Garrett Bradbury (back) is unlikely to play against the Chargers after being listed as questionable, Pelissero reported. Bradbury is officially inactive.
- Seattle Seahawks wide receiver DK Metcalf (ribs) is expected to play in Sunday's game versus the Panthers, Rapoport reported. Safety Jamal Adams (knee) is not expected to play, per Rapoport.
- Tennessee Titans wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins (ankle) is expected to play versus the Browns, Rapoport reported. Hopkins is officially active.