Julio Jones still isn't practicing.
The Falcons' star wideout took part in Thursday's walkthrough but didn't participate in team drills as he deals with a turf toe injury.
Coach Dan Quinn is hopeful Jones will practice in a limited capacity on Friday. "We're taking it step by step with Julio today and we're definitely hopeful for him," Quinn said.
Left tackle Jake Matthews (knee) also went through the walkthrough but isn't practicing. Wideout Mohamed Sanu (groin) isn't practicing either.
Here are some other injuries we are tracking on Thursday:
- Bills wideout Sammy Watkins returned to practice after missing Wednesday's session. Fellow receiver Robert Woods (knee) hopes to play Sunday, according to coach Rex Ryan, who added that Woods has had two good days of practice.
- Nick Mangold (ankle) was placed on injured reserve, the team announced. Running back Khiry Robinson (leg) is out against the 49ers, coach Todd Bowles said. Bowles added that surgery is an option for Mangold.
- Panthers defensive ends Mario Addison (foot) and Charles Johnson (hamstring), linebacker David Mayo (concussion) and offensive tackle Daryl Williams (ankle) didn't practice.
Luke Kuechly and Kurt Coleman remained limited participants in practice and are still in the concussion protocol.
- Redskins tight end Jordan Reed (shoulder) was limited in practice. Coach Jay Gruden said Reed "looked good."
- Cowboys cornerback Mo Claiborne(groin) will not have an MRI and plans to return this season, NFL Network's Jane Slater reported. Claiborne is still day-to-day.
- Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles is doing well following two knee surgeries, Rapoport reported. Charles is still hopeful he will return for the playoffs if Kansas City makes them.
- Buccaneers wideout Adam Humphries (concussion) was limited in practice. Defensive tackle Gerald McCoy (foot), offensive tackle Demar Dotson (concussion), safety Chris Conte (chest) and tight end Luke Stocker (ankle) didn't practice.
- Saints running back Mark Ingram (toe, knee), wideout Michael Thomas (foot) and offensive tackle Terron Armstead (knee, quad) didn't practice.
- Dolphins wideout DeVante Parker (back) was limited in practice. Offensive tackle Branden Albert (wrist) was upgraded to a full participant after being limited Wednesday. Linebacker Kiko Alonso (hand, hamstring) and center Mike Pouncey (hip) didn't practice.