NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- Ryan Nielsen has been hired as the Falcons' defensive coordinator, the team announced. Nielsen had most recently served as the Saints' co-defensive coordinator and defensive line coach, and now moves to an in-division rival in Atlanta.
- LB Matt Milano has been named to the 2023 Pro Bowl Games, replacing injured Steelers pass rusher T.J. Watt. Milano, who was named first-team All Pro on Jan. 13, earns his Pro Bowl bid.
- LT Jonah Williams (knee) was ruled out for Sunday's AFC Championship Game versus Kansas City.
- RG Alex Cappa (ankle) out
- DeMeco Ryans, current 49ers defensive coordinator, has emerged as the top candidate for the Texans' head coaching position, NFL Network Insiders Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero reported Friday, per sources.
- WR Ethan Fernea (reserve/futures)
- Wink Martindale, current Giants defensive coordinator, is scheduled to have his second interview for the head coaching job on Saturday, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source.
- QB Patrick Mahomes (ankle) will start Sunday against the Bengals, coach Andy Reid told reporters. Mahomes has been a full participant in practice this week despite a high ankle sprain.
- WR Mecole Hardman (pelvis) questionable
- WR Justin Watson (illness; questionable) DNP
- TE Travis Kelce (back) is officially questionable for Sunday after popping up on the injury report following Friday's practice.
- Mike LaFleur, former Jets offensive coordinator, is being hired as the new Rams OC, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Friday, per a source. The team announced the hiring later on Friday.
- DL Adam Butler (reserve/futures contract)
- QB Tua Tagovailoa remains in the concussion protocol and will not participate in the 2023 Pro Bowl Games, NFL Network's Cameron Wolfe reports.
- QB Jalen Hurts (shoulder) remains off the injury report and HC Nick Sirianni said there are no restrictions going into Friday's practice. Said Sirianni: "He's ready to go."
- CB Avonte Maddox is no longer on the injury report and is set to return on Sunday.
- RB Christian McCaffrey (knee) returned to practice on Friday for the first time this week.
- RB Elijah Mitchell (groin; questionable) missed practice again on Friday.
- Shea Tierney, current Giants QBs coach, is set to interview for the vacant offensive coordinator position, NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo reports, per a source.
- Dan Pitcher, current Bengals QBs coach, concluded a virtual interview for the OC position.