NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- WR Rashod Bateman reinstated and activated from reserve/did not report list, after being placed on the list on Friday.
- WR Amari Cooper suffered a minor tweak during practice, general manager Andrew Berry told reporters, but said it was not related to his core muscle surgery.
- RB Javonte Williams (knee) will not start training camp on the PUP list, NFL Network's James Palmer reported.
- WR KJ Hamler (pec) was placed on non-football injury list.
- WR Kendall Hinton (knee) was placed on active/physically unable to perform list.
- NT Mike Purcell was placed on the NFI list.
- LB Baron Browning was placed on the PUP list.