NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- S Xavier Woods had his contract restructured to clear cap space, the Panthers announced.
- DB M.J. Stewart, who played in all 17 games for the team last season, has agreed to terms on a two-year deal with a max value of $7.5 million, per NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport.
- Texans will forfeit their 2023 fifth-round draft pick and have been fined $175,000 for a salary cap reporting violation, the NFL announced Thursday.
- The team announced Jimmy Lake as assistant head coach along with the remainder of the team's coaching additions for the 2023 season.
- OL James Ferentz has re-signed a one-year deal with $200,000 guaranteed with the Patriots, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported, per sources.
- The Jets are acquiring S Chuck Clark from the Ravens in exchange for a 2024 seventh-round pick, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.
- OL Brett Toth has been released
- DJ Eliot, former Temple defensive coordinator, has agreed to terms to become the Eagles' linebackers coach.
- LB Lavonte David is expected to test the free agent market this offseason after spending the first 11 years of his career with the Bucs, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. Rapoport added that a return to Tampa Bay hasn't been ruled out, but it would be difficult considering the team's cap situation.
- The Commanders announced Thursday they had made several coaching hires, including naming Bobby Engram the new wide receivers coach.