The Las Vegas Raiders could be moving on from a team captain.
NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported Thursday that the Raiders are not tendering fullback Alec Ingold, meaning the veteran is set to hit free agency when the new league year begins March 16 at 4 p.m. ET.
Pelissero added that Las Vegas has not closed the door on potentially bringing Ingold back for next season, but such a deal is not expected to happen before free agency.
Ingold tore his ACL in Week 10 of the 2021 season, but he is expected to be full-go for training camp, per Pelissero.
- The Buffalo Bills re-signed wideout Jake Kumerow to a one-year deal.
- The Detroit Lions are releasing defensive end Trey Flowers next week, Pelissero reported. The Lions also re-signed center Ryan McCollum and linebacker Rashod Berry.
- The Jacksonville Jaguars have signed offensive lineman Brandon Murphy, the team announced Thursday.
- The Las Vegas Raiders informed linebacker Cory Littleton they will be releasing him, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported.
- The Los Angeles Rams are not tendering linebacker Troy Reeder, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. Reeder started 10 games last year and had 91 tackles and two sacks.
- The New York Giants have agreed to a restructured contract with veteran wide receiver Sterling Shepard, NFL Network's Mike Garafolo and Rapoport reported. Shepard will return to the Big Apple for a seventh season. The team announced Thursday it has released punter Riley Dixon.
- The New York Jets re-signed defensive backs Will Parks and Lamarcus Joyner. The Jets claimed Parks off waivers in December, and he started two of the final three games of the season. Joyner is re-signing with the team on a one-year deal. He played just one game last season with New York before suffering a season-ending triceps injury.
- The San Francisco 49ers on Thursday announced they are signing defensive lineman Kevin Givens, running back JaMycal Hasty, defensive lineman Maurice Hurst and offensive lineman Colton McKivitz to one-year extensions. They also announced quarterback Nate Sudfeld has been signed to a reserve/future contract.
- The Tennessee Titans released Pro Bowl guard Rodger Saffold after three seasons, NFL Network's Mike Giardi reported. They're also releasing offensive lineman Kendall Lamm, per NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reported. The team later announced the releases of Saffold, Lamm and running back Darrynton Evans. The club agreed to terms on a one-year extension with long snapper Morgan Cox.
- The Los Angeles Chargers have agreed to trade for Chicago Bears star pass rusher Khalil Mack in exchange for a 2022 second-round draft pick and a 2023 sixth-rounder, per Rapoport. The trade will not be able to be finalized until the start of the new league year, March 16.