Here's a ranking of the top 100 rookies based on who will make the biggest impact in Year One, continuing with players Nos. 61-80.
62. DT Javon Hargrave, Pittsburgh Steelers:Hargrave should find himself in a rotational role as a rookie, and is athletic enough to play on third down.
65. DL Chris Jones, Kansas City Chiefs:Jones will have to fit in on a solid defensive line with no obvious holes, but he'll rotate in at a minimum and be trouble for offensive guards as an interior pass rusher.
69. DE Charles Tapper, Dallas Cowboys:Given Dallas' pending four-game suspensions at the position, Tapper inherits a great shot to start early, and don't be surprised if he entrenches himself.
74. CB Cyrus Jones, New England Patriots:Coming from a Nick Saban defense, Jones will be familiar with defensive concepts in New England, and his return skills could help him make a significant impact.
75. S T.J. Green, Indianapolis Colts:Even if Green doesn't win a starting job right away, he can figure into sub packages while he vies for a bigger role.
77. S Miles Killebrew, Detroit Lions:Although some competition will await Killebrew in camp for the strong safety job, look for his aggressive style to carry him into the starting role.
79. DE Shilique Calhoun, Oakland Raiders:With a third-round pick, Oakland added another pass rusher who should get a look in more than one role from DC Ken Norton Jr.