Injuries and news we're monitoring around the NFL on this Week 3 Sunday:
- San Francisco 49ers cornerback Josh Norman (chest) is out for the remainder of Sunday night's game against the Packers. Cornerback K'Waun Williams (calf) is questionable to return against the Packers.
- Green Bay Packers linebacker Krys Barnes is out with a concussion against the 49ers.
- Tennessee Titans receiver A.J. Brown (hamstring) exited in the first quarter against the Colts. He was eventually ruled out for the game.
- Indianapolis Colts guard Quenton Nelson (ankle) was carted to the locker room and ruled out against Tennessee. Nelson is believed to have suffered a high-ankle sprain, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. X-rays were negative, but the guard will undergo more tests Defensive end Kwity Paye (hamstring) and cornerback Rock Ya-Sin (ankle) were also ruled out.
- Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert is expected to be OK after hurting his throwing hand against the Chiefs. Herbert left the stadium with his hand wrapped and iced, per NFL Network's James Palmer.
- Chicago Bears linebacker Khalil Mack exited with a foot injury against Cleveland but returned in the second half. Linebacker Joel Iyiegbuniwe suffered a hamstring injury. Quarterback Justin Fields told reporters his hand will be fine after hurting it in the second half.
- Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster (rib injury) was ruled out against Cincinnati. Tackle Chukwuma Okorafor was ruled out with a possible concussion.
- New Orleans Saints left tackle Terron Armstead (elbow) was ruled out against New England. He exited in the first quarter.
- New York Giants linebacker Blake Martinez suffered a knee injury in the first quarter against Atlanta and was quickly ruled out of the game. Receivers Sterling Shepard (hamstring) and Darius Slayton (hamstring) were also ruled out in the first quarter of the loss.
- New England Patriots running back James White was carted off with a hip injury and quickly ruled out.
- Kansas City Chiefs cornerback Rashad Fenton was ruled out with a concussion.
- Arizona Cardinals offensive lineman Justin Pugh (back) and Justin Murray (back) exited early against Jacksonville.
- Atlanta Falcons defensive end Marlon Davidson (ankle) was ruled out against the Giants.
- Los Angeles Rams running back Darrell Henderson (ribs) is inactive against Tampa Bay. Linebacker Justin Hollins was ruled out in the fourth quarter with a pec injury.
- Green Bay Packers cornerback Kevin King (illness) was downgraded to out against the 49ers.
- Jacksonville Jaguars tackle Cam Robinson suffered a right shoulder injury against Arizona.
- Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Chidobe Awuzie (groin) did not return vs. Pittsburgh.
- Baltimore Ravens safety DeShon Elliott (quad) did not return vs. Detroit.
- Cleveland Browns rookie cornerback Greg Newsome II exited with a calf injury vs. Chicago.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers cornerback Jamel Dean was ruled out with a knee injury vs. the Los Angeles Rams.
- Denver Broncos receiver KJ Hamler (knee) was ruled out after exiting in the first half vs. the New York Jets. Linebacker Jonas Griffith (hamstring) was ruled out during halftime. Guard Dalton Risner exited the game with a foot injury.
- Seattle Seahawks defensive end Kerry Hyder was ruled out against the Vikings after suffering a concussion in the first half.
- New York Jets tight end Tyler Kroft sustained a chest injury and was ruled out vs. the Broncos. Receiver Elijah Moore suffered a concussion in the second half and did not return.
- Las Vegas Raiders safety Tre'von Moehrig did not return against Miami after injuring his ankle.