- Los Angeles Chargers cornerback Asante Samuel Jr. was ruled out in the second half of Sunday night's game with a concussion.
- Pittsburgh Steelers guard J.C. Hassenauer was ruled out of Sunday night's game in the first half due to a shoulder injury.
- Chicago Bears rookie quarterback Justin Fields was ruled out of Sunday's loss to Baltimore due to a ribs injury suffered in the second half. Veteran Andy Dalton took over under center.
- Green Bay Packers left tackle Elgton Jenkins is feared to have torn his ACL in Sunday's loss to Minnesota, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. The Pro Bowl offensive lineman will undergo an MRI. Defensive lineman Tyler Lancaster suffered a thumb injury.
- Indianapolis Colts guard Quenton Nelson suffered an ankle injury against Buffalo.
- Cleveland Browns receiver Jarvis Landry exited with a knee injury against Detroit.
- Tennessee Titans receiver A.J. Brown suffered a chest injury against Houston.
- New York Jets running back Michael Carter (ankle) was ruled out against Miami. Linebacker C.J. Mosley was being evaluated for a concussion.
- Jacksonville Jaguars defensive back Rayshawn Jenkins was ejected from their loss to San Francisco in the second quarter. Cornerback Shaquill Griffin was ruled out with a concussion. Offensive lineman Cam Robinson (knee), receiver Jamal Agnew (hip) and cornerback Tyson Campbell (shoulder) all exited early.
- Detroit Lions tackle Halapoulivaati Vaitai was ruled out with a concussion.
- Dallas Cowboys wide receiver CeeDee Lamb suffered a concussion and did not return against the Chiefs. Safety Donovan Wilson suffered a shoulder injury.
- Miami Dolphins linebacker Brennan Scarlett (knee) was ruled out against the Jets.
- Carolina Panthers offensive lineman Dennis Daley injured his glute against Washington.
- Washington Football Team center Tyler Larsen (knee) and tackle Samuel Cosmi (hip) exited early against Carolina.
- Houston Texans defensive lineman Jordan Jenkins was ruled out with a knee injury.
- Philadelphia Eagles running back Jordan Howard (knee) and linebacker Davion Taylor (knee) were ruled out of their win over New Orleans. Linebacker Shaun Bradley suffered a shoulder injury, and cornerback Darius Slay was evaluated for a concussion.
- Seattle Seahawks cornerback Tre Brown suffered a knee injury against the Cardinals.
- Kansas City Chiefs head coach Andy Reid told reporters that running back Jerick McKinnon (hamstring) cornerback Rashad Fenton (knee) would undergo further evaluation following their win over the Cowboys.
Dolphins LB Jaelan Phillips 'motivated' to get back on the field after torn Achilles injury
During Saturday's Dolphins Challenge Cancer charity event, Miami linebacker Jaelan Phillips says he is "motivated" to get back on the field after suffering a torn Achilles injury.
Davius Richard, Team Gaither defeat Team Robinson in third annual HBCU Legacy Bowl
North Carolina Central quarterback Davius Richard was named Offensive Most Valuable Player as he helped Team Gaither to a 10-6 win over Team Robinson at Yulman Stadium in New Orleans.
Buccaneers OLB Lavonte David not open to joining new team in free agency: 'I do want to retire a Buc'
Tampa Bay Buccaneers outside linebacker Lavonte David was asked this week whether he'd consider joining a new team this offseason, or whether the only options he'd consider at this point are re-signing with the Bucs or hanging up the cleats. To that, David replied in the affirmative that his intentions are to remain a lifelong Buccaneer.
Eagles WR A.J. Brown on rumors of unhappiness in Philly: 'I want to be here, it's simple as that'
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver A.J. Brown opened up on Friday, calling in to the 94WIP Afternoon Show to discuss his future with the team, his relationship with quarterback Jalen Hurts and the Philly locker room.
Bengals to use franchise tag on WR Tee Higgins
The Cincinnati Bengals have informed wide receiver Tee Higgins that they plan to use the franchise tag on him, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported on Friday, per sources.
Dolphins expected to release veteran CB Xavien Howard; Miami parts ways with pass rusher Emmanuel Ogbah
Miami is expected to release Xavien Howard before the start of the league year, NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo and Good Morning Football's Peter Schrager reported, per sources. On Friday, the Dolphins released edge rusher Emmanuel Ogbah.
NFL salary cap set at $255.4M per team for 2024 regular season
The NFL salary cap has taken a historic leap for the 2024 season. The league announced on Friday that the salary cap will be $255.4 million per club in 2024.
NFL news roundup: Latest league updates from Friday, Feb. 23
NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
New Chargers offensive coordinator Greg Roman: 'Can you imagine Justin Herbert with a great running game?'
The Los Angeles Chargers haven't boasted a top-10 rushing attack since 2007 -- Norv Turner's first season in charge of the club when LaDainian Tomlinson was dashing around the park. New offensive coordinator Greg Roman would like to get back to those days.
Packers DC Jeff Hafley wants players to 'play with their hair on fire'
Green Bay Packers' new defensive coordinator, Jeff Hafley, plans to unleash ferocity on opponents by freeing up his players.
Cardinals GM Monti Ossenfort plans to spend in free agency but warns of 'dangers' of overpaying
Cardinals general manager Monti Ossenfort plans to use Arizona's projected $41.7 million in salary cap space to build his team. "We are definitely going to be active in free agency," Ossenfort said.