- Cleveland Browns right tackle Jack Conklin was ruled out early in Sunday night's game due to a knee injury.
- San Francisco 49ers receiver Deebo Samuel suffered a groin injury and linebacker Fred Warner hurt his hamstring against the Vikings. After the game, head coach Kyle Shanahan said he did not know the severity of Samuel and Warner's injuries but that they would undergo MRIs. Running back Trey Sermon (ankle) and LB Dre Greenlaw (groin) also were ruled out.
- Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers said his fractured toe is felt good for most of Sunday's game against the Rams. He added that he's set to undergo further testing tomorrow to determine a decision about potential surgery. Receiver Randall Cobb suffered a groin injury against the Rams and did not return.
- Minnesota Vikings running back Dalvin Cook was carted off late in the third quarter with what was later termed a shoulder injury. Linebacker Anthony Barr suffered a hamstring injury.
- Denver Broncos offensive lineman Dalton Risner (back) and Calvin Anderson (knee) were ruled out against the Chargers. Quarterback Teddy Bridgewater suffered a lower leg injury but returned in the second half.
- Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott said he's been playing through an injured his right knee since Oct. 3, per Michael Gehlken of the Dallas Morning News. Elliott added that the team hasn't approached him about sitting out Week 13 against the Saints and he feels he can manage the injury.
- Carolina Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey is dealing with a sprained ankle, per coach Matt Rhule. McCaffrey was seen sporting a walking boot after Carolina's loss to Miami.
- Los Angeles Rams receiver J.J. Koski (hamstring) did not return after getting hurt in the second half.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers guard Aaron Stinnie (knee) exited early against the Colts. Cornerback Jamel Dean (shoulder) was ruled out. Wide receiver Jaelon Darden was evaluated for a concussion.
- New York Giants linebacker Trent Harris (ankle) exited early against the Eagles. Cornerbacks Adoree' Jackson (quad) and Darnay Holmes (chest) were ruled out.
- Tennessee Titans tight end Tommy Hudson suffered an ankle injury versus the Patriots. Linebacker Monty Rice (ankle) was ruled out.
- Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker Robert Spillane suffered a knee injury against Bengals and did not return.
- Cincinnati Bengals offensive tackle Riley Reiff suffered a left ankle injury against the Steelers. Center Trey Hopkins exited early with a knee injury.
- Philadelphia Eagles offensive lineman Jack Driscoll (ankle) was ruled out against the Giants.
- New York Jets defensive lineman Sheldon Rankins (knee) and linebacker Quincy Williams (calf) exited early against the Texans.
- Houston Texans defensive lineman DeMarcus Walker suffered a hamstring injury against the Jets.
- Jacksonville Jaguars tight end Dan Arnold did not return after suffering a knee injury against the Falcons.
NFL news roundup: Latest league updates from Tuesday, March 21
NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
Patriots linebacker, three-time Super Bowl champion Dont'a Hightower announces retirement
Former New England Patriots linebacker and three-time Super Bowl champion Dont'a Hightower announced on Tuesday that he is retiring from the NFL after nine seasons.
New Titans DE Arden Key 'felt disrespected' by former team, AFC South rival Jaguars
Tennessee Titans defensive end Arden Key said in his introductory presser that he "felt disrespected" by the Jaguars.
Packers' Mark Murphy addresses Aaron Rodgers situation: 'I'm sworn to secrecy not to say anything'
The last time Packers president Mark Murphy spoke about Aaron Rodgers, it fanned some flames. So this time around, the CEO is zippering his lips. Speaking Monday at the Wisconsin Tech Summit at Lambeau Field, Murphy joked when asked about the Rodgers situation.
Lions' C.J. Gardner-Johnson has 'no bad blood' with Eagles: 'You got to do what's best for your family'
The moment it was reported C.J. Gardner-Johnson signed a one-year deal with the Lions, the social media scuttle suggested something went awry with his negotiations with the Eagles. The DB addressed the fallout in his intro presser on Monday.
Austin Ekeler has 'great relationship' with Chargers but 'relentlessly pursuing' opportunity for better deal
After receiving permission to explore trade options, Los Angeles Chargers running back Austin Ekeler clarified that the request is only contract-based and has nothing to do with his relationship with the organization.
Former Panthers, Patriots QB Cam Newton announces he'll throw at Auburn on Tuesday
AP NFL 2015 Most Valuable Player Cam Newton, who hasn't played since the 2021 season, announced via social media on Monday his plans to throw at his alma mater Auburn's pro day on Tuesday.
Bills sign ex-Patriots RB Damien Harris after losing Devin Singletary
The Bills are signing former New England Patriots back Damien Harris, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.
Browns bringing back ex-Titans QB Josh Dobbs on one-year deal
QB Joshua Dobbs is signing a one-year deal with the Browns to be Deshaun Watson's backup, his agent Mike McCartney announced Monday.
WR Brandin Cooks 'couldn't be more hungry' after trade to Cowboys
After waiting to be sent elsewhere for close to a calendar year (if not longer, depending on who you ask), former Texans wide receiver Brandin Cooks is happy to be in Dallas with the Cowboys, where he sees an opportunity to make an impact on a team that expects to win.
Texans signing ex-Cowboys TE Dalton Schultz, ex-Bills RB Devin Singletary
Houston is adding some firepower on offense. The Texans are signing former Cowboys tight end Dalton Schultz and former Bills running back Devin Singletary.
NFL+ gives you the freedom to watch LIVE out-of-market preseason games, LIVE local and primetime regular season and postseason games on your phone or tablet, the best NFL programming on-demand, and MORE!