- Cleveland Browns right tackle Jack Conklin was ruled out early in Sunday night's game due to a knee injury.
- San Francisco 49ers receiver Deebo Samuel suffered a groin injury and linebacker Fred Warner hurt his hamstring against the Vikings. After the game, head coach Kyle Shanahan said he did not know the severity of Samuel and Warner's injuries but that they would undergo MRIs. Running back Trey Sermon (ankle) and LB Dre Greenlaw (groin) also were ruled out.
- Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers said his fractured toe is felt good for most of Sunday's game against the Rams. He added that he's set to undergo further testing tomorrow to determine a decision about potential surgery. Receiver Randall Cobb suffered a groin injury against the Rams and did not return.
- Minnesota Vikings running back Dalvin Cook was carted off late in the third quarter with what was later termed a shoulder injury. Linebacker Anthony Barr suffered a hamstring injury.
- Denver Broncos offensive lineman Dalton Risner (back) and Calvin Anderson (knee) were ruled out against the Chargers. Quarterback Teddy Bridgewater suffered a lower leg injury but returned in the second half.
- Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott said he's been playing through an injured his right knee since Oct. 3, per Michael Gehlken of the Dallas Morning News. Elliott added that the team hasn't approached him about sitting out Week 13 against the Saints and he feels he can manage the injury.
- Carolina Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey is dealing with a sprained ankle, per coach Matt Rhule. McCaffrey was seen sporting a walking boot after Carolina's loss to Miami.
- Los Angeles Rams receiver J.J. Koski (hamstring) did not return after getting hurt in the second half.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers guard Aaron Stinnie (knee) exited early against the Colts. Cornerback Jamel Dean (shoulder) was ruled out. Wide receiver Jaelon Darden was evaluated for a concussion.
- New York Giants linebacker Trent Harris (ankle) exited early against the Eagles. Cornerbacks Adoree' Jackson (quad) and Darnay Holmes (chest) were ruled out.
- Tennessee Titans tight end Tommy Hudson suffered an ankle injury versus the Patriots. Linebacker Monty Rice (ankle) was ruled out.
- Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker Robert Spillane suffered a knee injury against Bengals and did not return.
- Cincinnati Bengals offensive tackle Riley Reiff suffered a left ankle injury against the Steelers. Center Trey Hopkins exited early with a knee injury.
- Philadelphia Eagles offensive lineman Jack Driscoll (ankle) was ruled out against the Giants.
- New York Jets defensive lineman Sheldon Rankins (knee) and linebacker Quincy Williams (calf) exited early against the Texans.
- Houston Texans defensive lineman DeMarcus Walker suffered a hamstring injury against the Jets.
- Jacksonville Jaguars tight end Dan Arnold did not return after suffering a knee injury against the Falcons.
Inactive reports for Sunday's Week 13 games in 2022 NFL season
The full inactive reports for each Sunday game for Week 13 of the 2022 NFL season.
Injury roundup: Ravens CB Marlon Humphrey (ankle), S Kyle Hamilton expected to play vs. Broncos
Baltimore Ravens cornerback Marlon Humphrey (ankle) and safety Kyle Hamilton (knee) are both expected to play Sunday versus the Broncos, Rapoport reported.
Deion Sanders agrees to become next head coach at Colorado
After a 27-5 record in three years with Jackson State, Deion Sanders has agreed to become Colorado's next head coach.
Lions WR Jameson Williams activated from NFI list before Sunday's game vs. Jaguars
The Detroit Lions have activated rookie wide receiver Jameson Williams ahead of Sunday's Week 13 game against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Rams place QB Matthew Stafford (neck) on injured reserve
The Los Angeles Rams have placed quarterback Matthew Stafford (neck) on injured reserve, meaning he will miss at least the next four games.
NFL news roundup: Latest league updates from Saturday, Dec. 3
NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
Bucs QB Tom Brady with six games left in the season: 'Hopefully our best is ahead of us'
Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady shared why he believes the team can turn it around with six games left in the season.
Packers OT David Bakhtiari undergoes emergency appendectomy, will miss Week 13 vs. Bears
Packers OT David Bakhtiari underwent an emergency appendectomy and will miss the Packers' Week 13 game against Chicago, the team announced.
Bears QB Justin Fields (left shoulder) avoids injury report, appears set to return vs. Packers
Justin Fields is on track to return to the field this weekend. The Bears quarterback did not appear on Chicago's Friday injury report, essentially clearing the way for him to start Sunday versus NFC North rival Green Bay.
Matthew Stafford (neck) clears concussion protocol, but ruled out vs. Seahawks; QB John Wolford to start
Rams quarterback Matthew Stafford cleared concussion protocol but still won't play Sunday against the Seahawks. Coach Sean McVay said Friday that Stafford is out for Week 13 due to a neck injury.
Odell Beckham Jr. has 'good visit' with Brian Daboll, Giants; Bills, Cowboys next
The Odell Beckham Jr. sweepstakes has hit the visits portion of its elongated journey. The star receiver, who continues to recover from an ACL injury, met with Giants brass Thursday.
NFL+ gives you the freedom to watch LIVE out-of-market preseason games, LIVE local and primetime regular season and postseason games on your phone or tablet, the best NFL programming on-demand, and MORE!