- Baltimore Ravens cornerback Anthony Averett (chest) was ruled out in Baltimore's loss to the Bengals.
- Buffalo Bills offensive lineman Ike Boettger was ruled out against New England with a torn Achilles.
- Carolina Panthers cornerback Stephon Gilmore was ruled out against the Buccaneers with a groin injury.
- Chicago Bears safety Teez Tabor (ankle) exited early and did not return against the Seahawks.
- Cincinnati Bengals defensive end Cameron Sample suffered a left hamstring injury and was ruled out against the Ravens.
- Detroit Lions fullback Jason Cabinda (knee) and tight end Shane Zylstra (knee) were ruled out against the Falcons.
- Kansas City Chiefs running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire was ruled out in the second half of Sunday's game with a collarbone injury. Safety Tyrann Mathieu (quad) was ruled out in the fourth quarter. Coach Andy Reid said afterward that Mathieu has a quad contusion. NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport said X-rays on Edwards-Helaire's collarbone were negative and he'll have an MRI on Monday to determine the severity of his injury.
- Jacksonville Jaguars running back James Robinson was ruled out against the Jets after suffering a torn Achilles.
- Los Angeles Chargers linebacker Drue Tranquill (leg) exited early against the Texans.
- Los Angeles Rams linebacker Ernest Jones (ankle) and running back Darrell Henderson (knee) were ruled out against the Vikings. Defensive lineman Greg Gaines injured his hand. Henderson is believed to have suffered a knee sprain but will have an MRI on Monday to determine the injury's severity, per Rapoport.
- The Miami Dolphins placed guard Solomon Kindley and wide receiver Albert Wilson on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
- New York Giants offensive tackle Matt Peart was ruled out against the Eagles.
- Philadelphia Eagles running back Miles Sanders (hand) was ruled out against the Giants. Safety K'Von Wallace (hip), cornerback Steven Nelson (hand) and running back Jordan Howard (stinger) exited early.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers pass rusher Shaquil Barrett is believed to have suffered an MCL sprain versus the Panthers, per Rapoport. His injury is not considered major.
- Washington Football Team defensive backs coach Chris Harris and defensive quality control coach Vincent Rivera cleared COVID protocols and will rejoin the team ahead of Sunday night's game against the Cowboys. Senior offensive assistant Jim Hostler and assistant defensive backs coach Brent Vieselmeyer will remain in COVID protocols and miss the game.
Seahawks QB Geno Smith (knee) questionable to return to Monday's game against Giants
Seahawks quarterback Geno Smith suffered an apparent lower leg injury in Monday night's game against the Giants.
Seahawks safety Jamal Adams suffers concussion on first drive, ruled out against Giants
Seahawks safety Jamal Adams suffered a concussion while attempting to bring down Giants quarterback Daniel Jones on a second-down scramble and has been ruled out for the rest of the game.
Week 4 Monday inactives: Seattle Seahawks at New York Giants
The official inactives for Monday Night Football: Seattle Seahawks at New York Giants
Giants RB Saquon Barkley (ankle) inactive Monday night against Seahawks
Saquon Barkley is officially inactive for the New York Giants' Monday night clash with the visiting Seattle Seahawks due to an ankle sprain.
Steelers QB Kenny Pickett suffered bone bruise in knee, could have short-term absence
Steelers quarterback Kenny Pickett suffered a knee bruise in Sunday's loss against the Texans that could lead to a short-term absence, NFL Network Insiders Ian Rapoport and Mike Garafolo reported.
Bears coach Matt Eberflus announces WR Chase Claypool will remain away from team this week
Bears head coach Matt Eberflus on Monday announced that WR Chase Claypool will remain away from the team this week as they prepare to face Washington on Thursday night.
Colts announce RB Jonathan Taylor (ankle) will return to practice on Wednesday
Indianapolis Colts running back Jonathan Taylor (ankle) will return to practice on Wednesday, head coach Shane Steichen told reporters on Monday.
Falcons coach Arthur Smith sticking with Desmond Ridder at QB despite struggles
A change isn't coming at quarterback in Atlanta, at least not yet. Falcons coach Arthur Smith told reporters Monday he is sticking with second-year quarterback Desmond Ridder as his starter, despite Ridder's difficulties.
Chargers QB Justin Herbert suffered fractured finger on left hand, not expected to miss time
Chargers QB Justin Herbert suffered a fractured finger on his non-throwing hand and a gruesome fingernail injury during Sunday's victory over the Raiders, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported on Monday.
Saints' Derek Carr: Shoulder injury 'no excuse for us playing the way we did' in blowout loss to Bucs
Derek Carr suited up Sunday for the Saints despite suffering an AC joint injury to his throwing shoulder in Week 3 that kept the quarterback out of practice early last week. It showed in a 26-9 loss to Tampa Bay.
NFL news roundup: Latest league updates from Monday, Oct. 2
NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
Texans QB C.J. Stroud on breaking home losing streak: 'Not winning since 2021...that is not flying for anybody in this building'
The Houston Texans entered Sunday's contest against the Pittsburgh Steelers having not won a home contest in 644 days. But all that changed on Sunday with QB C.J. Stroud continuing his great rookie season.