- Arizona Cardinals running back James Conner (heel) and receiver Rondale Moore (ankle) are inactive against Dallas.
- Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow left his team's win over the Chiefs late in the fourth quarter with an apparent right knee injury. Burrow said after the game he merely aggravated a previous injury and his knee feels "good enough." Coach Zac Taylor similarly downplayed the injury, saying Burrow got "twisted up." Guard Quinton Spain (ankle) was ruled out against Kansas City.
- Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Michael Gallup, who was ruled out of Sunday's loss against the Cardinals with a knee injury, is likely out for the season with what Cowboys owner Jerry Jones told reporters was a torn ACL. Gallup will have an MRI on Monday to confirm.
- Kansas City Chiefs left tackle Orlando Brown suffered a calf injury ahead of the game and did not play. Brown underwent an MRI on his calf, and it was determined his injury was minor, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. Tackle Lucas Niang was carted off in the first quarter with a knee injury and quickly ruled out. Head coach Andy Reid told reporters that Niang suffered a torn patellar tendon.
- The Green Bay Packers placed cornerback Jaire Alexander on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
- Los Angeles Chargers center Corey Linsley injured his back against Denver..
- New England Patriots running back Damien Harris injured his hamstring.
- The New Orleans Saints downgraded center Erik McCoy (illness) and safety Marcus Williams (illness) to out ahead of their game against the Panthers. Saints safety P.J. Williams suffered an ankle injury in the second half of Sunday's game.
- New York Jets running back Michael Carter was ruled out with a concussion. Left tackle George Fant suffered a knee injury, while tight end Dan Brown injured his hip.
- Seattle Seahawks pass rusher Carlos Dunlap suffered an ankle injury in the second half against Detroit.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Ronald Jones suffered an ankle injury against the Jets.
- Tennessee Titans tight end MyCole Pruitt suffered an ankle injury against Miami and was quickly ruled out. He was carted off the field with his leg in an air cast.
- Washington Football Team tight end Ricky Seals-Jones was carted off on a backboard against Philadelphia and quickly ruled out with a neck injury. Tackle Charles Leno Jr. suffered a knee injury.
Chargers HC Brandon Staley clarifies choice on Justin Herbert playing all of blowout loss: 'It was my decision to keep him out there'
Los Angeles head coach Brandon Staley changed his stance a bit Monday, stating it was his decision to keep QB Justin Herbert in for the duration of a 38-10 loss on Sunday -- and he it's a decision he does not regret.
Week 3 Monday night inactives: Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants
The official inactives for the Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants "Monday Night Football" game.
Giants rookie DE Kayvon Thibodeaux (knee) set to make NFL debut on Monday night
New York Giants defensive end Kayvon Thibodeaux is officially active and will play in his first career game when Big Blue faces the visiting Dallas Cowboys on Monday night.
Cowboys star LB Micah Parsons (illness) active for Monday night vs. Giants
Cowboys star LB Micah Parsons (illness) is active for Monday night's game versus the Giants.
Bills OC Ken Dorsey on end-of-game outburst after loss to Dolphins: 'That's something I'm definitely going to learn from'
Bills offensive coordinator Ken Dorsey spoke to reporters on Monday about his outburst in the booth that went viral following Sunday's loss to the Dolphins.
Browns DE Myles Garrett transported to local hospital after suffering non-life threatening injuries in single-car crash
Cleveland Browns star defensive end Myles Garrett was involved in a single-car crash on Monday after leaving the team's practice facility and was transported to a local hospital after suffering non-life threatening injures, the Browns confirmed.
Mike McDaniel: Tua Tagovailoa dealing with back, ankle soreness following Dolphins' win over Bills
Tua Tagovailoa's exit from Miami's game on Sunday lasted for just a little more than the length of halftime. The lingering effects continued into Monday. Tagovailoa is dealing with back and ankle soreness, Dolphins coach Mike McDaniel said.
Patriots QB Mac Jones suffered 'pretty severe' high ankle sprain
Mac Jones suffered a high ankle sprain in Sunday's loss to Baltimore, and it force him out for the coming weeks, NFL Network Insiders Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero reported.
Cowboys WR Michael Gallup (knee) not expected to play in Monday's game vs. Giants
The return of Michael Gallup (knee) will have to wait at least one more week. NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported Monday that Gallup is not expected to make his season debut on Monday.
Chargers LT Rashawn Slater (biceps) expected to miss rest of 2022 season, DE Joey Bosa (groin) week to week
Chargers left tackle Rashawn Slater suffered a ruptured biceps tendon in Sunday's loss to the Jaguars and is expected to miss the rest of the season, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported. Los Angeles defensive end Joey Bosa (groin) is also considered week to week.
NFL news roundup: Latest league updates from Monday, Sept. 26
NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
NFL+ gives you the freedom to watch LIVE out-of-market preseason games, LIVE local and primetime regular season and postseason games on your phone or tablet, the best NFL programming on-demand, and MORE!