- Arizona Cardinals running back James Conner (heel) and receiver Rondale Moore (ankle) are inactive against Dallas.
- Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow left his team's win over the Chiefs late in the fourth quarter with an apparent right knee injury. Burrow said after the game he merely aggravated a previous injury and his knee feels "good enough." Coach Zac Taylor similarly downplayed the injury, saying Burrow got "twisted up." Guard Quinton Spain (ankle) was ruled out against Kansas City.
- Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Michael Gallup, who was ruled out of Sunday's loss against the Cardinals with a knee injury, is likely out for the season with what Cowboys owner Jerry Jones told reporters was a torn ACL. Gallup will have an MRI on Monday to confirm.
- Kansas City Chiefs left tackle Orlando Brown suffered a calf injury ahead of the game and did not play. Brown underwent an MRI on his calf, and it was determined his injury was minor, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. Tackle Lucas Niang was carted off in the first quarter with a knee injury and quickly ruled out. Head coach Andy Reid told reporters that Niang suffered a torn patellar tendon.
- The Green Bay Packers placed cornerback Jaire Alexander on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
- Los Angeles Chargers center Corey Linsley injured his back against Denver..
- New England Patriots running back Damien Harris injured his hamstring.
- The New Orleans Saints downgraded center Erik McCoy (illness) and safety Marcus Williams (illness) to out ahead of their game against the Panthers. Saints safety P.J. Williams suffered an ankle injury in the second half of Sunday's game.
- New York Jets running back Michael Carter was ruled out with a concussion. Left tackle George Fant suffered a knee injury, while tight end Dan Brown injured his hip.
- Seattle Seahawks pass rusher Carlos Dunlap suffered an ankle injury in the second half against Detroit.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Ronald Jones suffered an ankle injury against the Jets.
- Tennessee Titans tight end MyCole Pruitt suffered an ankle injury against Miami and was quickly ruled out. He was carted off the field with his leg in an air cast.
- Washington Football Team tight end Ricky Seals-Jones was carted off on a backboard against Philadelphia and quickly ruled out with a neck injury. Tackle Charles Leno Jr. suffered a knee injury.
Patriots' safety Jabrill Peppers on victory over Steelers: Felt good to get a win for Bill Belichick
After Thursday night's win over the Pittsburgh Steelers, Patriots veteran safety Jabrill Peppers said he was happy New England could get the W for head coach Bill Belichick.
2023 NFL season, Week 14: What We Learned from Patriots' win over Steelers on Thursday night
The New England Patriots jumped out to an early lead and held on for a 21-18 victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers on Thursday night.
Week 14 Thursday inactives: New England Patriots at Pittsburgh Steelers
The official inactives for Thursday Night Football: New England Patriots at Pittsburgh Steelers
Vikings WR Justin Jefferson looking forward to teaming up with QB Josh Dobbs in return from IR
Getting ready for his first game back from injured reserve, Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Justin Jefferson spoke on his excitement to team up with QB Josh Dobbs and hopefully keep his team in the playoff race.
NFL news roundup: Latest league updates from Thursday, Dec. 7
NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
Kicker Robbie Gould announces retirement after 18 NFL seasons
An illustrious kicking career has reached its end. Veteran placekicker Robbie Gould announced his retirement after 18 NFL seasons Thursday via an article published by The Players' Tribune.
Ravens' Odell Beckham looking forward to reuniting with Rams in Week 14: It's 'all love and respect'
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Odell Beckham is looking forward to squaring off against his former team, the Los Angeles Rams, in a pivotal Week 14 matchup.
Dolphins sign RT Austin Jackson to three-year, $36 million extension
The Dolphins are signing right tackle Austin Jackson to a three-year, $36 million extension, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported on Thursday. The contract includes a maximum value of $39 million, including $20.7 million in guaranteed money.
Steelers RB Najee Harris (knee) expected to play vs. Patriots
Pittsburgh Steelers running back Najee Harris (knee) is expected to play in Thursday night's game against the visiting New England Patriots, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported.
Chiefs head coach Andy Reid not panicking about finishing strong in 'crazy' season
Chiefs coach Andy Reid is not panicking after Kansas City's offense has largely sputtered and talked about the keys to finishing strong. "This league is crazy right now; I mean it's week to week," Reid said.
Buccaneers head coach Todd Bowles on first-place matchup with Falcons: 'Every game we play from here on out is a playoff game'
In the eyes of Tampa Bay Buccaneers head coach Todd Bowles, the playoffs are kicking off Sunday against the Atlanta Falcons.
NFL sends memo to teams regarding conduct of club personnel following 49ers-Eagles sideline incident
Following Sunday's sideline skirmish in the San Francisco 49ers-Philadelphia Eagles game, the league sent a memo to all clubs underscoring that teams' game-day staff must abstain from involving themselves in any game altercations or making physical contact with another team's player.