The Cincinnati Bengals' bid to repeat as AFC champions will include Eli Apple.
The Bengals announced Saturday that they re-signed Apple to a one-year contract.
Apple started 15 games and recorded two interceptions in his first season in Cincinnati after spending the previous year with the Carolina Panthers.
- The Carolina Panthers re-signed cornerback Donte Jackson to a three-year contract.
- The Cleveland Browns have agreed to terms with former Dolphins and Colts quarterback Jacoby Brissett, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero added
- The Green Bay Packers agreed to terms with cornerback Rasul Douglas on a three-year deal worth $21 million with a max value of $25.5 million, per NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport. Douglas was unsigned at this time last year, before short stints with the Raiders and Texans and the Cardinals' practice squad. The veteran was signed by the Packers in October and then tallied five interceptions, 13 passes defensed and two touchdowns in just 12 games. He was ranked No. 52 on NFL.com's Top 101 NFL free agents of 2022.
- The Las Vegas Raiders agreed to a contract with quarterback Garrett Gilbert, his agency announced.
- The Los Angeles Rams announced they have signed quarterback Matthew Stafford to an extension. Rapoport reported the new deal is for four years and $160 million. The club also agreed to terms with wide receiver Brandon Powell on a one-year deal.
- The New England Patriots signed veteran wideout Ty Montgomery.
- The Philadelphia Eagles re-signed defensive tackle Fletcher Cox to a one-year contract.
- The Tennessee Titans agreed to a new contract with kicker Randy Bullock. The Titans also agreed to a new contract with running back Dontrell Hilliard.