Half of Jacksonville's star cornerback duo has been sidelined.
Jalen Ramsey is not expected to practice on Wednesday with an ankle injury, the Jaguars announced. It's not yet clear when or how the injury occurred. Ramsey was limited last Wednesday with a hip ailment.
Blake Bortles was also listed on Jacksonville's injury report with a right wrist injury.
Here are the other injuries we're monitoring on Wednesday:
- The Texans have ruled seven players out for Thursday's clash with Cincinnati, including linebacker Brian Cushing (concussion), wide receiver Bruce Ellington (concussion), tight end Ryan Griffin (concussion), guard Jeff Allen (ankle) and tight end Stephen Anderson (concussion).
- John Harbaugh confirmed that Baltimore Ravens running back Danny Woodhead (hamstring) will miss at least four weeks.
Joe Flacco told reporters that he came out of Week 1 feeling good after missing the entire preseason with a back injury. CornerbackJaylen Hill (thigh), cornerback Sheldon Price and linebacker Za'Darius Smith (knee, ankle) didn't practice.
Speaking to reporters, cornerback Ronald Darby (dislocated ankle) confirmed he suffered no ligament damage and will be sidelined 4-6 weeks.
- Buffalo Bills cornerback E.J. Gaines (shoulder), tight end Charles Clay (shoulder) and tackle Cordy Glenn (foot) were limited in practice. Defensive tackle Jerel Worthy (concussion protocol) didn't practice.
"Everything went well yesterday with surgery and he's resting comfortably," Pederson said. "Just wish him and his family well, our prayers are with him and hope for a speedy recovery."
- Andrew Luck didn't participate in practice with his Indianapolis Colts teammates Wednesday, coach Chuck Pagano said.
- Cleveland Browns rookie pass rusher Myles Garrett did not practice as he continues to rehab a high ankle sprain.
Browns offensive lineman Kevin Zeitler was held out of Wednesday's practice after he underwent a procedure on his thumb, the team announced. The hope is he'll return to action Thursday or Friday. Defensive tackle Danny Shelton (knee) was limited.
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Deone Bucannon (ankle) returned to practice on a limited basis on Wednesday after not participating all last week. Defensive tackle Robert Nkemdiche (calf) also was limited.
- Dallas Cowboys cornerback Orlando Scandrick (hand), wideout Terrance Williams (ankle) and linebacker Anthony Hitchens (knee) did not participate in Wednesday's practice.
- Denver Broncos guard Ron Leary (concussion), quarterbackPaxton Lynch (shoulder) and safety Darian Stewart (groin) did not participate in practice. Running back Devontae Booker (wrist) and defensive end Jared Crick (back) were both limited.