There's some good news in the Mile High City.
Denver Broncos running backs Melvin Gordon III (thumb, hip) and Javonte Williams (knee) are both expected to play Sunday against the Cincinnati Bengals, a source tells NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport.
Gordon rushed for 111 yards and two scores in last weekend's win over Detroit. The Wisconsin product has 882 yards from scrimmage and has scored nine touchdowns this season.
Williams has not missed a game this season. The rookie from North Carolina has 1,022 yards from scrimmage and six scores.
In a matchup of 7-6 teams, the Broncos play host to the Bengals at 4:05 p.m. ET.
Other injury news we are keeping an eye on ahead of Sunday's Week 15 games:
- Arizona Cardinals running back James Conner (ankle) and tight end Zach Ertz (hamstring) are both looking good to play at Detroit, per Rapoport. They are active.
- Baltimore Ravens cornerback Jimmy Smith tested positive for COVID-19 on Sunday morning and won't play against the Packers, per Rapoport. Baltimore placed Smith on the reserve/COVID-19 list and activated defensive back Mazzi Wilkins from the practice squad.
- The Buffalo Bills placed offensive lineman Jon Feliciano on the reserve/COVID-19 list and elevated offensive lineman Jacob Capra from the practice squad. Running back Zack Moss is a healthy scratch.
- Carolina Panthers wide receiver D.J. Moore (hamstring), listed as questionable and limited all week, is expected to play Sunday against the Buffalo Bills, according to Rapoport. He is officially active.
- The Cleveland Browns activated guard Wyatt Teller from the reserve/COVID list and placed defensive end Jadeveon Clowney on the COVID list. The Browns also signed offensive tackle Alex Taylor to the active roster and safety Adrian Colbert to the practice squad.
- Detroit Lions safety Tracy Walker (illness) was downgraded out against the Cardinals.
- The Miami Dolphins downgraded safety Jevon Holland (illness) to out against the Jets. Holland was questionable to play after being activated from the reserve/COVID-19 list on Saturday.
- New York Giants linebacker Jaylon Smith, who spent the first six-plus seasons of his career with Dallas, is active for Sunday's game against the Cowboys. He signed with the Giants' practice squad this past Friday.
- New York Jets running back Ty Johnson is a healthy scratch.
- Pittsburgh Steelers cornerback Joe Haden, who has been out about a month with a foot injury, is expected to make his return at home against the Tennessee Titans, Rapoport reports. He practiced fully on Friday.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Leonard Fournette, who is dealing with an ankle injury, is expected to play against the New Orleans Saints. The same with safety Jordan Whitehead (calf), while safety Antoine Winfield Jr. (foot) is a game-time decision, per Rapoport.
- The Washington Football Team activated wideout Cam Sims and defensive end Daniel Wise off the reserve/COVID-19 list.