Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Leonard Fournette (foot) and defensive lineman Akiem Hicks (foot) are both expected to play Sunday against the 49ers despite being listed as questionable, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per sources.
Fournette popped up on the injury report on Thursday as a limited participant and did not practice Friday, but his expected availability will be key for Tampa Bay's burgeoning one-two backfield punch between the six-year pro and rookie Rachaad White.
Hicks was similarly a late addition to the injury report, missing practice Friday after two days of normal participation.
He'll be hoping to help contain a running attack that's sure to be San Francisco's top offensive priority with the 2022 No. 262 overall pick, Brock Purdy, making his first career start.
Other injuries we are keeping an eye on ahead of Sunday's Week 14 games:
- Cleveland Browns wide receiver Amari Cooper (hip) will play against Cincinnati after missing Friday's practice, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. Copper has since been declared active.
- Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Trevor Lawrence (toe) is expected to play Sunday against Tennessee, Rapoport reported, per sources. Lawrence has since been declared active.
- Los Angeles Chargers pass rusher Joey Bosa (groin) is expected to return to practice this week, Rapoport reported. Bosa has been on injured reserve since Week 4.
- Minnesota Vikings left tackle Christian Darrisaw (concussion; questionable) will not play today, per Rapoport.
- New York Giants running back Saquon Barkley (neck) will play against Philadelphia, Brian Daboll told NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo reported. Barkley has since been declared active.
- Seattle Seahawks running back Kenneth Walker III (ankle) is not expected to play Sunday against Carolina, Rapoport reported, per sources. Wide receiver DK Metcalf (hip) should be good to go, per Rapoport. Both players are listed as questionable.