Running back David Johnson (ankle) is active to play against the New York Giants, sources tell NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport.
In six games this season, Johnson has 613 yards from scrimmage and scored five touchdowns.
Wide receiver Christian Kirk, however, is inactive. Kirk will need another week of rehab and recovery as he works to return from an ankle injury suffered in Week 4.
In a battle of rookie quarterbacks, Murray and the Cardinals (2-3-1) are on the road to take on Daniel Jones and the Giants (2-4).
Other injury news we are monitoring of Sunday's Week 7 games:
- Detroit Lions cornerback Darius Slay is active against the Minnesota Vikings. Slay has been dealing with a hamstring injury but played in last week's loss to the Green Bay Packers. Defensive end De'Shawn Hand (elbow), however, is inactive despite practicing fully on Friday. Defensive tackle Mike Daniels (foot) is also inactive again.
- Dallas Cowboys wide receivers Amari Cooper (ankle, quad) and Randall Cobb (back) are expected to play against the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday night. Also expected to play are offensive tackles La'el Collins (knee) and Tyron Smith (ankle), and cornerback Byron Jones (hamstring), sources tell Rapoport.
- Packers wide receiver Marquez Valdes-Scantling (ankle/knee), listed as questionable, will be a go against the Oakland Raiders. Fellow wideout Geronimo Allison (concussion/chest) was upgraded to questionable and is also active.
- Indianapolis Colts defensive end Justin Houston, who tweaked his calf earlier in the week, is active to play against the Houston Texans.
- Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Dede Westbrook (shoulder) will be evaluated with a pregame workout, but the early indications are positive toward him playing against the Cincinnati Bengals, according to Rapoport.
- Miami Dolphins cornerback Xavien Howard, questionable with a knee injury, is inactive to play against the Buffalo Bills. Safety Reshad Jones (chest) is also inactive.
- Chicago Bears quarterback Mitchell Trubisky (shoulder) is expected to start on Sunday against the Saints, NFL Network's Stacey Dales reported.
- The Houston Texans will have veteran defensive back Johnathan Joseph (hamstring) back for today's first-place showdown with the Colts, as he's active.
- The Seattle Seahawks are looking to trade for a tight end as Will Dissly was placed on injured reserve Saturday, Rapoport reports. Rapoport added the need is so great the team has been using some of their back-end defensive ends, such as Branden Jackson, as blocking tight ends in practice and perhaps today against the Ravens.
- Oakland Raiders offensive tackle Trent Brown (calf) is inactive against the Packers. Receiver Zay Jones is also inactive.
- As expected, the New York Giants have running back Saquon Barkley and tight end Evan Engram active for today's game against the Cardinals.
- Washington Redskins cornerback Josh Norman (thigh/hand) is inactive today as is quarterback Colt McCoy.
- San Francisco 49ers receiver Deebo Samuel (groin) is inactive for Sunday, as are offensive linemenJoe Staley (fibula) and Mike McGlinchey (knee).
- Buffalo Bills linebacker Matt Milano (hamstring), receiver Robert Foster (groin) and running back T.J. Yeldon are inactive today.
- Los Angeles Rams new addition Jalen Ramsey (back) is active to make his debut against the Falcons on Sunday. However, the Rams will be without offensive lineman Austin Corbett and linebacker Kenny Young, who were brought over in trades this past week, as well, from the Browns and Ravens, respectively. Running back Malcolm Brown (ankle) is inactive, but Todd Gurley is active.