The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are still without a number of offensive starters at practice.
Buccaneers center Ryan Jensen, right tackle Tristan Wirfs and running back Ronald Jones were listed as DNPs again on Thursday. Reporters saw Jensen and Jones participating in earlier portions of practice, along with running back Leonard Fournette. However, the team indicated with its practice report that the trio were not available.
Jensen and Wirfs suffered ankle injuries in Tampa Bay's wild-card win over the Philadelphia Eagles. Fournette has been on injured reserve since Dec. 23 with a hamstring injury. Jones has missed the last two weeks with an ankle injury.
Also listed as DNPs were receivers Cyril Grayson (hamstring) and Breshad Perriman (hip/abdomen). Limited participants included running back Giovani Bernard (hip/knee), linebacker Lavonte David (foot), cornerback Sean Murphy-Bunting (hamstring) and tackle Josh Wells (quadriceps).
Tampa Bay hosts the Los Angeles Rams in the Divisional Round on Sunday at 3 p.m. ET.
- Cincinnati Bengals defensive end Trey Hendrickson was cleared from concussion protocol and will play against the Titans, head coach Zac Taylor told reporters. Bengals linebackers Akeem Davis-Gaither and Jordan Evans were activated from the reserve/COVID-19 list and return to injured reserve. Linebacker Joe Bachie, also on IR, was placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list. Receiver Stanley Morgan (hamstring) is questionable to play against Tennessee.
- Green Bay Packers left tackle David Bakhtiari (knee) will be questionable and receiver Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) will be doubtful to play against San Francisco, coach Matt LaFleur told reporters. Neither player practiced Thursday. Green Bay also activated receiver Randall Cobb (core) from injured reserve. Cobb has not played since Week 12.
- Kansas City Chiefs cornerback Rashad Fenton (back) and running back Darrel Williams (toe) did not practice Thursday. The team also announced it has signed CB Damon Arnette to a reserve/future contract.
- The Los Angeles Rams designated linebacker Ernest Jones (ankle) to return from injured reserve.
- The San Francisco 49ers listed defensive ends Nick Bosa (concussion) and Jordan Willis (ankle), and cornerback Ambry Thomas (knee) as questionable for Saturday's game versus Green Bay. Head coach Kyle Shanahan noted Bosa's chances of being cleared for the game are "looking good"; the DE was ruled out of last Sunday's contest against Dallas early in the third quarter.
- Tennessee Titans coach Mike Vrabel told reporters the team will make a decision on activating running back Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve Friday. Vrabel said the RB's workload increased Thursday. Henry is expected to play Saturday against the Bengals. Defensive lineman Teair Tart (ankle) is questionable to play against Cincinnati.
- The Cincinnati Bengals signed guard Xavier Su'a-Filo to the practice squad.