Aaron Rodgers has not participated in practice since being limited on Friday of Week 11. He'll begin Week 14 on the sidelines as well.
Green Bay Packers coach Matt LaFleur said his all-world quarterback remains day to day with his toe injury.
"If he can [practice], that'd be great," LaFleur said. "If he can't, he can't. I don't think it's going to be anything hindering him for the game."
The Packers begin on-field preparation for Sunday against the Bears with third-string QB Kurt Benkert claiming the reps. Benkert was elevated from the practice squad Tuesday as backup Jordan Love was placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list. The former undrafted free agent spent the past three years with the Falcons but has yet to appear in an NFL game.
Green Bay will get a Wednesday appearance from All-Pro cornerback Jaire Alexander. LaFleur said the Pro Bowler has been designated to return to practice. It will be his first action since injuring his shoulder in Week 4.
- The Baltimore Ravens placed defensive back Marlon Humphrey on injured reserve, activated defensive back Kevon Seymour from IR and designated offensive tackle Ja'Wuan James to return to practice. Defensive tackle Calais Campbell (illness) and cornerback Anthony Averett (knee) did not practice.
- Buffalo Bills defensive tackle Star Lotulelei (toe) and defensive end Efe Obada (hip) practiced in a limited capacity.
- Chicago Bears coach Matt Nagy said rookie quarterback Justin Fields (ribs) has been medically cleared to play and will start Sunday versus the Packers. Running back David Montgomery (shoulder/groin/glute), QB Andy Dalton (hand) and kicker Cairo Santos (illness) did not practice. Defensive tackle Akiem Hicks (ankle), receiver Allen Robinson (hamstring) and RB Damien Williams (calf) were limited.
- Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow (finger), running back Joe Mixon (illness), receiver Tee Higgins (ankle) and cornerback Chidobe Awuzie (foot) did not practice. Offensive linemen Trey Hopkins (ankle) and Riley Reiff (ankle) were limited. The team designated guard D'Ante Smith and cornerback Trae Waynes to return to practice.
- Cleveland Browns coach Kevin Stefanski said wide receiver Anthony Schwartz is still in concussion protocol. Schwartz, defensive tackle Malik Jackson (knee), wideout Jarvis Landry (knee) and tight end Harrison Bryant (ankle) did not practice. Center JC Tretter (knee) and safety Ronnie Harrison (ankle) were limited
- Dallas Cowboys running back Tony Pollard (foot) did not practice. Dallas designated defensive end Randy Gregory (calf) for return from IR; he was placed on the list Nov. 11.
- Denver Broncos running back Melvin Gordon, who sat out Week 13 with a hip injury, and offensive tackle Bobby Massie were listed as limited for Wednesday's practice. Linebacker Bradley Chubb did not practice due to a shoulder injury he sustained against the Chiefs. The team also designated cornerback Bryce Callahan for return from injured reserve.
- The Detroit Lions listed quarterback Jared Goff (illness), linebacker Julian Okwara (ankle), running back D'Andre Swift (shoulder) and guard Halapoulivaati Vaitai (illness) as DNP on their estimated injury report. Tight end T.J. Hockenson (hand) was limited.
- Houston Texans quarterback Tyrod Taylor (left wrist) was a full participant in Wednesday's practice.
- Jacksonville Jaguars defensive end Josh Allen (shoulder) and linebacker Myles Jack (knee) did not practice. Running back James Robinson (knee/heel) was limited.
- The Las Vegas Raiders officially placed running back Kenyan Drake (broken ankle) and linebacker Nick Kwiatkoski (ankle) on IR, and designated defensive tackle Darius Philon for return from IR. Tight end Darren Waller (knee/back) missed practice and remains day to day. Defensive Carl Nassib (knee) and linebacker Denzel Perryman (ankle) and Patrick Onwuasor (hamstring) also sat out.
- The Los Angeles Chargers placed receiver Mike Williams and cornerback Chris Harris on the reserve/COVID-19 list, per NFL Network's Taylor Bisciotti. The team activated defensive tackle Linval Joseph from the COVID list. Joseph, who is also dealing with a shoulder injury, practiced in a limited capacity, along with running back Austin Ekeler (ankle) cornerback Asante Samuel Jr. (concussion) and center Corey Linsley (back).
- The Miami Dolphins officially placed running back Patrick Laird (knee) on injured reserve. It was reported on Monday that Laird was headed for IR after sustaining an MCL sprain on Sunday.
- Minnesota Vikings running back Dalvin Cook (shoulder) is questionable for Thursday's game versus the Steelers. Wideout Adam Thielen (ankle) has been ruled out.
- New Orleans Saints running back Alvin Kamara (knee), who's missed four consecutive games, was a full participant in practice, as was quarterback Taysom Hill (finger). Both are on track to play Sunday. Right tackle Ryan Ramczyk (knee) did not practice, while defensive Marcus Davenport (shoulder) and left tackle Terron Armstead (knee) were limited. The team also listed RB Mark Ingram on the reserve/COVID-19 list, and designated defensive back Chauncey Gardner-Johnson (foot) for return from IR.
- New York Giants coach Joe Judge is optimistic quarterback Mike Glennon will clear concussion protocol in time to start Sunday versus the Chargers. Glennon, receivers Kenny Golladay (ribs) and Kadarius Toney (oblique) and defensive back Adoree' Jackson (quad) did not practice. Running back Saquon Barkley (ankle), QB Daniel Jones (neck) and WR Sterling Shepard (quad) were limited.
- New York Jets defensive tackle Sheldon Rankins (knee), running back Tevin Coleman (concussion), guard Laurent Duvernay-Tardif (ankle), receiver Elijah Moore (quad) and linebacker C.J. Mosley (back) did not practice.
- Pittsburgh Steelers cornerback Joe Haden (foot) has been ruled out for Thursday against the Vikings.
- San Francisco 49ers coach Kyle Shanahan said running back Elijah Mitchell will miss practice because of the concussion he recently suffered as well as knee irritation. Cornerback Emmanuel Moseley (ankle), wideout Deebo Samuel (groin) and linebacker Dre Greenlaw (groin) also won't practice, though Shanahan is hopeful Samuel will return Thursday as he nurses a groin injury. Linebacker Fred Warner, who missed Week 13, was a full participant. The team listed RB Jeff Wilson (knee) as limited.
- Seattle Seahawks safety Jamal Adams will undergo season-ending shoulder surgery, Rapoport reported. Receiver DK Metcalf (foot) and safety Quandre Diggs (calf) did not practice. Running backs Alex Collins (abdomen) and Travis Homer (calf/hamstring) were limited.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers cornerback Richard Sherman and wideout Justin Watson have been designated to return to practice.
- Tennessee Titans linebacker Harold Landry (hamstring) practiced in a limited capacity. Cornerback Janoris Jenkins(ankle) did not practice. The Titans placed linebacker Jamal Carter on practice squad IR.
- Washington Football Team coach Ron Rivera said rookie linebacker Jamin Davis is in concussion protocol. Tight end Logan Thomas is out for the season after being placed on IR for a second time in 2021. Defensive end Montez Sweat will miss Sunday's game against the Cowboys after testing positive for COVID-19. Defensive tackle Jonathan Allen (groin) and wideout Curtis Samuel (groin) were limited in practice. Safety Landon Collins (foot) and running back J.D. McKissic (concussion) were DNPs.
- The Dallas Cowboys signed veteran running back Ito Smith to the practice squad.
- The Houston Texans waived veteran linebacker Zach Cunningham.
- Las Vegas Raiders kicker Daniel Carlson agreed to a new four-year contract with the club, his agent announced. It's for $18.4 million, per NFL Network's Tom Pelissero. The team also agreed to a four-year extension with punter A.J. Cole, NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reported. The Raiders signed linebacker Will Compton to the practice squad and released safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix from the practice squad.
- The Los Angeles Rams signed free-agent running back Mekhi Sargent, and recently-waived practice squad receiver J.J. Koski.
- The New York Jets signed practice squad running back Austin Walter.
- The Philadelphia Eagles signed offensive tackle Le'Raven Clark to a contract through 2022, and waived cornerback Mac McCain III.
- The San Francisco 49ers signed running back Brian Hill to the practice squad and released safety Tony Jefferson.
- The Tennessee Titans signed defensive back Rodney Clemons and former Colts running back Jordan Wilkins to the practice squad. The team also waived RB Rodney Smith.
- The Washington Football Team signed running back Jonathan Williams from the Giants' practice squad.