NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- WR Shemar Bridges waived with an injury settlement, per the NFL transaction wire.
- LB Shane Ray released from injured reserve with injury settlement, per the NFL transaction wire.
- WR Damiere Byrd released from injured reserve with injury settlement, per the NFL transaction wire.
- DT Jamal Woods
- DB Myles Dorn reverted to injured reserve from waived/injured, per the NFL transaction wire.
- WR Chris Conley (shoulder) was ruled out of Friday's game versus the Chargers.
- CB A.J. Parker (hamstring) was ruled out.
- K Zane Gonzalez injured his calf Friday night and is out for the remainder of the game. San Francisco has no other kickers suited up as Jake Moody is injured and not playing.
- K Jake Moody is considered day to day after straining his right quad and will not play tonight versus the Chargers, per David Lombardi of The Athletic.
Want to follow these storylines and more? NFL+ gives you the freedom to watch live out-of-market preseason games, daily coverage on NFL Network, the best NFL programming on-demand and much more! Plus, NFL RedZone is now part of NFL+ Premium! Learn more about NFL+.