NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- QB Colt McCoy remains in concussion protocol after being forced to exit Sunday's loss to Denver, coach Kliff Kingsbury announced Monday.
- RB Caleb Huntley suffered a torn Achilles in Sunday's loss to the Saints and will miss the remainder of the season, coach Arthur Smith announced.
- QB Lamar Jackson's status for Week 15 will be guarded closely to the vest of coach John Harbaugh, telling reports Monday that today is "not the right time" to put a lot of information out regarding injuries. Jackson has missed the last two games due to a knee injury.
- CB Marcus Peters suffered a mild calf strain in Saturday's loss to Cleveland and he will likely miss some time, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source. Rapoport adds that Peters' absence should be a short one.
- QB Sam Darnold will make his fourth consecutive start this Saturday versus the Lions, interim coach Steve Wilks announced.
- RB Khalil Herbert (hip) will be designated for a return from injured reserve this week, coach Matt Eberflus said Monday.
- WR Chase Claypool (knee) is "trending in the right direction" toward a return this Saturday versus the Bills, per Eberflus.
- OL Teven Jenkins (neck) continues to give Eberflus an "encouraging" outlook after getting carted off the field on Sunday. Jenkins was released from the hospital and is set to see a specialist, per Eberflus.
- DE Sam Hubbard is expected to miss a few weeks because of a left calf injury he suffered in Sunday's win over Tampa Bay, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported, per a source. Pelissero adds that the hope is Hubbard can make it back for the playoffs.
- LB Leighton Vander Esch's MRI revealed a right shoulder stinger, not a neck injury, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source. The stinger is unrelated to Vander Esch's neck issues in the past, per Rapoport. Vander Esch was ruled out of Sunday's loss to Jacksonville on what was announced as a neck injury. Said Mike McCarthy on Monday: "We were fortunate. It was much better than we thought."
- S DeShon Elliott will have further testing done on his shoulder to determine the severity of the injury, coach Dan Campbell told reporters. Elliott was forced out of Sunday's win over the Jets due to an injured shoulder.
- WR Tom Kennedy (practice squad), per NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero.
- QB Trevor Lawrence (toe) did not participate in Monday's practice estimation.
- OL Jawaan Taylor (hamstring) limited
- OL Brandon Scherff (abdomen) DNP
- LT Cam Robinson has a torn meniscus and will miss the remainder of the season, coach Doug Pederson announced Monday. Robinson sustained the injury during Sunday's win over the Cowboys.
- LB Chad Muma (ankle) limited
- S Andrew Wingard (shoulder) limited
- CB Gregory Junior signed to active roster from practice squad.
- QB Mike White (ribs) is still being evaluated but there are "a lot of hurdles" for him to be available for Thursday night's game versus the Jaguars, coach Robert Saleh told reporters Monday. Saleh added that Zach Wilson would get the start should White be out. White did not participate in the team's practice estimation.
- RB Bam Knight (ankle) will be questionable for Thursday night, per Saleh.
- WR Denzel Mims (concussion, DNP) is likely out this week, per Saleh.
- WR Jeff Smith (knee) DNP
- WR Corey Davis (concussion) limited
- OT Duane Brown (shoulder) limited
- DT Quinnen Williams (calf) has a positive outlook toward a return Thursday, per Saleh.
- CB Brandin Echols (quad) DNP
- QB Ryan Tannehill (ankle) will play this Sunday versus the Texans but only if he's healthy, coach Mike Vrabel told reporters Monday. Tannehill briefly exited Week 15's loss to the Chargers and has battled multiple ankle injuries this season. Added Vrabel: "I'm never gonna question his toughness or his willingness to get back and help us win."