NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- LB Roquan Smith is being acquired from the Chicago Bears for 2023 second- and firth-round drat picks as well as LB A.J. Klein, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport, per a source.
- LB Matt Milano has an oblique injury that the team is evaluating, coach Sean McDermott told reporters Monday.
- CB Tre'Davious White (ACL) will be activated to the 53-man roster on Wednesday but remains day to day, per McDermott.
- S Jordan Poyer is still being evaluated for his elbow injury, per McDermott.
- RB Cam'ron Harris is being hosted on a free-agent workout, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source.
- QB Sam Darnold (ankle) remains a "wait and see" situation in terms of being activated from injured reserve, interim coach Steve Wilks told reporters Monday. Darnold's 21-day window closes on Nov. 8.
- QB P.J. Walker will be the starter for this Sunday's game versus the Bengals, per Wilks.
- DB coach Aubrey Pleasant has been fired by the team, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports.
- LB Quay Walker will be evaluated for a possible fine instead of a suspension after being ejected from Sunday's loss to the Bills for a sideline confrontation, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source.
- DE Tyquan Lewis suffered a torn patellar tendon in Sunday's loss to the Commanders, coach Frank Reich announced. Lewis suffered the same season-ending injury to the other leg last year.
- WR Dazz Newsome is signing with the team's practice squad, per NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero.
- WR Cooper Kupp has some tissue swelling and no structural damage in his ankle, per head coach Sean McVay. McVay said he thinks Kupp will "be OK" and anticipates the All-Pro to play versus the Buccaneers in Week 9.
- OG Liam Eichenberg suffered an MCL injury in Sunday's win over the Lions and will miss some time, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reports, per a source. Eichenberg was carted off the field during the second half, but the injury isn't as serious as initially feared.
- WR DeVante Parker suffered a knee sprain in Sunday's win over the Jets, and will likely only be one game should he miss time at all, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source. Parker left the game after the very first play without returning. New England enters its bye week following Week 9.
- RB Mark Ingram suffered a grade 2 MCL sprain in Sunday's win over the Raiders and will likely miss 3-4 weeks, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source.
- DT Jordan Davis (ankle) is unlikely to make the trip for Thursday night's game versus the Houston Texans, coach Nick Sirianni told reporters Monday.
- WR A.J. Brown (rest) was a limited participant in the team's practice estimation.
- OT Lane Johnson (rest) limited
- DE Fletcher Cox (rest) limited
- DE Josh Sweat (rest) limited
- CB Darius Slay (rest) limited
- CB James Bradberry (rest) limited
- CB Josiah Scott (ankle) DNP
- CB Javelin Guidry (practice squad)
- WR Deon Cain (practice squad)