NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- DT Jordan Phillips has been activated from the physically unable to perform list, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. The team later confirmed the transaction.
- CB Greg Newsome II (groin) is still day-to-day but getting better, head coach Kevin Stefanski told reporters.
- RB Eno Benjamin (Achilles) officially placed on injured reserve, per the NFL transaction wire.
- TE Lucas Krull (tailbone) left practice early, head coach Dennis Allen told reporters.
- C Koda Martin (ankle) left practice early, Allen said, adding that it will require further evaluation.
- OLB Demario Davis (calf) did not practice Sunday, and though Allen said they are monitoring him they don't believe the injury will be significant.
- WR Jontre Kirklin signed, per the wire.
- OL Josh Andrews agreed to terms with Philadelphia, per his agent. The team later announced the signing.
- LB Myles Jack and the Eagles have agreed to terms on a one-year deal, the team announced.
- LB Zach Cunningham and the Eagles have agreed to terms on a one-year deal, the team announced.