NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- CB Rock Ya-Sin did not suffer a tear in his knee, according to his MRI results, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.
- OT Scott Lashley placed on reserved/injured list after he was previously waived/injured
- DB Anthony Averett to a one-year deal.
- RB Elijah Mitchell sat out practice due to an adductor strain that will keep him out "at least probably a week," per head coach Kyle Shanahan.
- OT Jaylon Moore is day to day with a bone bruise in his knee.
- OL Aaron Banks is in the league's concussion protocol
- DB Terrance Mitchell placed on injured reserve
- RB Zach Charbonnet (shoulder) returned to practice and will participate in Friday's mock scrimmage, head coach Pete Carroll told reporters.
- RB Kenneth Walker (groin) is being handled cautiously and will not practice until "it goes away," Carroll said.
- OLB Darrell Taylor sprained his shoulder, but it will not require surgery.