NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- RB Tony Pollard (leg) has been able to participate in the reduced-tempo OTA schedule, coach Mike McCarthy told reporters Thursday. Pollard suffered fibula fracture in January's playoff loss to the 49ers.
- RB Javonte Williams (ACL) is working on a limited capacity during OTAs and was seen cutting and running routes during individual drills, NFL Network's James Palmer reports.
- WR Jerry Jeudy collided with CB Ja’Quan McMillian during a team period, limping off the field and sitting the rest of practice with a thigh bruise, coach Sean Payton said Wednesday. Palmer added that Payton didn't seem too concerned about the injury.
- WR Jerome Kapp
- DL Bradlee Anae placed on injured reserve.
- DB Brandin Echols has been suspended for the first game of the 2023 regular season. Echols' suspension is due to a violation of the league's personal conduct policy, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported, per a source. Pelissero added that the Jets defensive back was accepted into a diversionary program earlier this year for his role in a high-speed crash during 2022.
- WR Cody Chrest