NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- CB Tyrique Stevenson suffered a foot injury in practice before Monday night's game, head coach Matt Eberflus told reporters. Eberflus expects Stevenson to return this season.
- CB Cameron McCutcheon (practice squad)
- G Grant Miller (practice squad)
- QB Aaron Rodgers said on The Pat McAfee Show that his decision to return from a torn Achilles this season will continue to depend on his health and if the Jets are in playoff contention. NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported on Sunday that Rodgers could return to practice as early as this week. "I think the step is just getting back onto the field and doing some more real football things," Rodgers said Tuesday on ESPN. "Throw to my teammates and go through some individual part of practice. I think will be kind of the next step to see what my lateral movement is like, and after going through some of these more football related moves, how do I respond? How does my leg respond to that?"
- CB Anthony Brown (practice squad)
- CB Craig James (practice squad)
- QB Kenny Pickett has an ankle injury that could limit him at practice, per head coach Mike Tomlin.
- DT Montravius Adams (ankle) is expected to practice on Wednesday, per Tomlin.
- S Minkah Fitzpatrick (hamstring) is expected to practice on Wednesday, per Tomlin.
- WR Jacob Copeland (practice squad)
- S Jalen Elliott (practice squad)