NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- CB Casey Hayward has been fully cleared from his pectoral injury and is ready to return to football, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source. The 12-year veteran and two-time Pro Bowler spent the 2022 season in Atlanta, producing one interception and three passes defensed in six games before his season-ending injury.
- QB Joe Burrow (calf) is trending toward starting in Sunday's season-opener against the Browns, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported on NFL+'s The Insiders. Burrow suffered a calf strain at the beginning of training camp and returned to practice on Aug. 30.
- LB Tyler Murray (practice squad)
- LG Tyler Smith underwent an MRI Tuesday that confirmed he suffered a hamstring strain at Monday's practice, NFL Network's Jane Slater reported. “We felt better after we visited and assessed it after practice," owner Jerry Jones said earlier Tuesday, via The Athletic's Jon Machota. "Hopefully it’s not serious enough to impact him (Sunday night).”
- C Frank Ragnow (toe/rest) did not practice Tuesday after being a full participant yesterday.
- DT Isaiah Buggs (illness) was a full participant, but HC Dan Campbell on Tuesday announced he will be a healthy scratch versus the Chiefs.
- CB Emmanuel Moseley (knee) limited
- S Ifeatu Melifonwu (hamstring) full
- WR Richie James (knee) was upgraded to a full participant in Tuesday's practice after being limited Monday.
- WR Kadarius Toney (knee) was limited for the second straight day.
- TE Travis Kelce hyperextended his knee during today's practice and his status for Thursday's season opener versus the Lions is in doubt, but it's not expected to be a long-term injury, NFL Network Insiders Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero reported, per sources. Kelce was listed as a limited participant in Tuesday's practice.
- DT Tershawn Wharton (knee) practiced in full after being limited Monday,
- CB L'Jariius Sneed (knee) limited
- LB Abraham Beauplan (injury settlement)
- The Commanders on Tuesday announced the promotions of Juan Castillo to the role of run game coordinator, Randy Jordan to the role of senior offensive assistant/running backs coach, Travelle Wharton to the role of offensive line coach and Todd Storm to the role of tight ends coach.