NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- QB Lamar Jackson was seen wearing an arm sleeve during Wednesday's practice and did not throw. Jackson said he was "good" and would be playing on Sunday, and coach John Harbaugh said it was a "normal course of the season thing." He was listed as limited with a right elbow injury on Wednesday's injury report.
- RB J.K. Dobbins (knee) full
- WR Devin Duvernay (concussion) DNP
- WR James Proche II (groin) limited
- TE Isaiah Likely (groin) limited
- OT Ronnie Stanley (ankle) limited
- CB Marlon Humphrey (groin) DNP
- Acquiring OT Justin Herron from Patriots, per NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport. Herron, 26, was drafted in the sixth round of the 2020 draft. He has played in 28 games and started 10 games in his career.
- WR Hunter Renfrow (concussion) DNP
- DB Javelin Guidry in a corresponding move to Herron trade, Rapoport reported.
- WR Van Jefferson is still week-to-week and on track, coach Sean McVay said Wednesday, but he doesn't expect him to practice this week.
- CB Cobie Durant is day-to-day with a hamstring injury, per McVay.
- TE Brycen Hopkins suspended without pay for three games for violating the NFL Policy on substances of abuse. An NFL spokesperson announced the suspension in a statement Wednesday.
- Trading OT Justin Herron to Raiders, per NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport. Herron, 26, was drafted in the sixth round of the 2020 draft. He has played in 28 games and started 10 games in his career.
- QB Zach Wilson (knee) limited. Rapoport reported Wednesday morning that Wilson is expected to participate in 7-on-7s in practice this week as he seeks a potential Week 4 return against the Steelers.
- TE C.J. Uzomah (hamstring) limited
- OT George Fant (knee) DNP
- DL John Franklin-Myers (toe, quad) DNP
- DL Quinnen Williams (foot) limited
- S Jordan Whitehead (calf)
- S Damontae Kazee suspended for three games for violations of the NFL policy on substances of abuse, NFL Network insider Ian Rapoport reported.
- QB Kurt Benkert (practice squad)
- RB Tevin Coleman (practice squad)
- RB Marlon Mack signed to active roster
- CB Kary Vincent released
- RB Giovani Bernard placed on injured reserve.
- OT Josh Wells placed on injured reserve.
- RB Leonard Fournette (hamstring) limited
- WR Russell Gage (hamstring) limited
- WR Chris Godwin (hamstring) DNP
- WR Julio Jones (knee) DNP
- WR Scotty Miller (calf) limited
- WR Breshad Perriman (knee) limited
- OT Donovan Smith (elbow) DNP
- C Robert Hainsey (knee) limited
- DT Akiem Hicks (foot) DNP
- CB Carlton Davis III (hip) limited
- RB Trenton Cannon suffered a torn ACL on the opening kickoff of Monday's game vs. Bills, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported. He has been placed on injured reserve, per Rapoport.
- DB Chris Jackson placed on injured reserve, per Rapoport.
- RB Dontrell Hilliard (hamstring) limited
- WR Treylon Burks (ankle) limited
- WR Kyle Philips (shoulder) limited
- OT Taylor Lewan (knee) DNP
- LB Bud Dupree (hip) DNP
- CB Kristian Fulton (hamstring) limited