Coming off perhaps the best season of his career and having emerged as one of the top slot cornerbacks in the NFL, Indianapolis Colts corner Kenny Moore is looking for a new deal.
Moore has been absent from the Colts' voluntary organized team activities, but is at the team's facility on Monday for his physical prior to the start of mandatory minicamp on Tuesday, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.
Moore, who made his first Pro Bowl in 2021, is due to earn $6.5 million in base salary in 2022 and has two seasons left on his current deal. He recorded 102 tackles, four interceptions and 13 passes defensed for the Colts last year, his fifth in the NFL.
Elsewhere in minicamp news:
New England Patriots left tackle Isaiah Wynn, who has also been absent from OTAs, is in the team building Monday and will be present for mandatory minicamp, Rapoport also reported. Pats pass rusher Matt Judon is in town and the expectation is he will be at minicamp, NFL Network's Mike Giardi reported. The Pats' minicamp starts Tuesday.
- Denver Broncos wide receiver Jerry Jeudy left the field and said his groin was bothering him on Monday, NFL Network's James Palmer reported. Jeudy walked off the field and into the locker room during organized team activities, and was "somewhat upset," Palmer added. The wideout later returned to the field, but was wearing sweats and limping. Broncos coach Nathaniel Hackett told reporters after practice that Jeudy "had a little tweak" and was removed from practice out of precaution.
- Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback C.J. Beathard was carted off the field during Monday's OTA practices with a groin injury, Pelissero reported, per sources. Per Pelissero, Beathard will get an MRI to assess the extent of the injury. Beathard was slated to be the No. 2 QB behind starter Trevor Lawrence.
- The Baltimore Ravens announced fourth-round tight end Isaiah Likely signed his rookie contract.
- The Carolina Panthers have re-signed wide receiver Keith Kirkwood, the team announced Monday. Kirkwood had played the last two seasons in Carolina, but saw minimal time due to injuries. To make room for Kirkwood on the roster, the Panthers waived rookie WR Talolo Limu-Jones.
- The Houston Texans announced that they have signed free agent offensive lineman Tre'Vour Wallace-Simms.
- The Los Angeles Rams have restructured Aaron Donald's contract to make him the highest-paid non-quarterback in NFL history, per Rapoport. No new years were added to Donald's contract, which now guarantees him $65 million over the next two seasons and $95 million through the 2024 season, according to Rapoport. Donald nets a $40 million raise over his previous contract, which carried a base salary of just $9.25 million into the 2022 season. The Rams have also signed all eight players in their 2022 draft class, per the NFL transaction wire.
- The Pittsburgh Steelers have signed fourth-round pick wide receiver Calvin Austin III to his rookie contract, the team announced.
- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers announced the signing of second round guard Luke Goedeke to his rookie contract.
- The Tennessee Titans claimed offensive lineman Carson Green off waivers from the Texans. The Titans also waived offensive tackle Derwin Gray.
- The New England Patriots are working out kicker Tristan Vizcaino on Monday, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported. Vizcaino, who was most recently with the Los Angeles Chargers, is also due for a second workout with the Las Vegas Raiders on Wednesday.
- The New York Giants are working out former Cleveland Browns tight end Stephen Carlson on Monday, per Pelissero. Carlson tore his ACL in a 2021 preseason game, and has now been cleared to return to football activities.