Injuries we're monitoring around the league on this Week 1 Sunday:
- Baker Mayfield never found a hot hand Sunday and he's now dealing with a bruised wrist.
Mayfield had X-rays in FirstEnergy Statdium and had his right wrist wrapped, but he suffered just a bruise, NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reported.
The second-year quarterback told the media, "I'll be alright," following the game.
Cleveland Browns offensive tackle Kendall Lamm was ruled out vs. the Titans with a knee injury. Browns running back Dontrell Hilliard was ruled out with a concussion.
- New York Jets linebackers C.J. Mosley was ruled out against the Bills after suffering a groin injury in the fourth quarter. Mosely was in the middle of a stellar debut for the Jets, scoring on a pick-six, recovering a fumble and recording a pass defensed.
Rookie defensive tackle Quinnen Williams left Sunday's game with an ankle injury.
- Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes sustained a sprained ankle during Sunday's win, coach Andy Reid said following the game.
Wide receiver Tyreek Hill was hospitalized with a shoulder injury -- a sternal clavicular joint injury -- during Sunday's game. According to the Chiefs training staff, he was transported to an ortho-trauma physician. An update is expected Monday or Tuesday.
- Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Nick Foles did not return after suffering a left shoulder injury in the first quarter against the Chiefs. Jags coach Doug Marrone confirmed Foles broke his left clavicle.
Rookie linebacker Quincy Williams suffered a knee injury.
- Washington Redskins defensive tackle Jonathan Allen sustained a left knee injury. Defensive end Caleb Brantley suffered an ankle injury.
NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports Alexander suffered a dislocated elbow.
- Philadelphia Eagles defensive tackle Malik Jackson was carted off with an apparent injury in the fourth quarter against the Redskins.
- San Francisco 49ers running back Tevin Coleman was ruled out vs. the Buccaneers with an ankle injury.
- Cincinnati Bengals running back Joe Mixon suffered a right ankle injury vs. the Seahawks. Pelissero reports the injury is just believed to be an ankle sprain, but Mixon will undergo an MRI exam Monday to determine the exact severity.
- The Steelers announced quarterback Joshua Dobbs, safety Sean Davis, cornerback Justin Layne, guard Fred Johnson, offensive lineman Chukwuma Okorafor, tight end Zach Gentry and defensive end Isaiah Buggs are inactive.
Linebacker TJ Watt (hip), center Maurkice Pouncey (ankle), cornberback Joe Haden (shoulder), and wideout JuJu Smith-Schuster (toe) suffered injuries and did not return.
- Patriots cornerback Joejuan Williams, cornerback Obi Melifonwu, wide receiver Demaryius Thomas, offensive tackle Korey Cunningham, linebacker Kyle Van Noy and defensive lineman Byron Cowart are inactive.
Van Noy is inactive because his wife is in labor, NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reported, per a source.
Offensive lineman Marcus Cannon suffered a shoulder injury and did not return.
- Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Devin Funchess (shoulder) exited in the second half against the Chargers with a shoulder injury. He suffered a broken collarbone, per Pelissero. He will get a second opinion but as of now surgery is likely, Pelissero added.