Injuries we're monitoring around the league on this Week 3 Sunday:
- Indianapolis Colts receiver T.Y. Hilton did not return after suffering a quad injury. Hilton was held out of the second half because the training staff feared the WR would tear his quad. Defensive lineman Tyquan Lewis (ankle) is also out. Defensive lineman Denico Autry (eye) and defensive end Al-Quadin Muhammad (stinger) exited with injuries.
- Denver Broncos defensive end Derek Wolfe was carted off after suffering an ankle injury and did not return to the game.
- Philadelphia Eagles tackle Jason Peters (illness), defensive end Derek Barnett (ankle) and tackle Andre Dillard (knee) were all sidelined. Corner Ronald Darby has a hamstring injury and did not return.
- Detroit Lions defensive tackle Mike Daniels did not return due to a foot injury. Initial tests revealed no broken bones in Daniels' foot, per NFL Network's Mike Garafolo. Cornerback Darius Slay incurred a hamstring injury.
- Atlanta Falcons running back Ito Smith was evaluated for a possible concussion. Defensive end Takk McKinley suffered a knee injury.
- Minnesota Vikings guard Josh Kline suffered a concussion and did not return. Receiver Chad Beebe suffered an ankle injury.
- San Francisco 49ers cornerback Ahkello Witherspoon (foot) was carted off to the locker room and did not return.