NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- WR KhaDarel Hodge suffered an ankle injury that ended his night in the first half of Friday's game against the Bengals and was seen in a walking boot after the game.
- RB J.K. Dobbins (knee) participated in team drills for the first time since he was activated off the team's PUP list earlier this week.
- DE Jadeveon Clowney is signing a one-year deal worth up to $6 million, NFL Network Insiders Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero reported. The team has since announced the signing.
- WR Denzel Mims is being waived after an ankle injury suffered in practice led to a calf injury in rehab, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source. Rapoport adds that Mims had impressed in camp and could be an interesting addition for another team when healthy. The team has since announced the news.
- WR Jason Moore
- WR Tyrie Cleveland has been diagnosed with a concussion and neck sprain and is expected to make a full recovery, the team announced. Cleveland was taken off the field on a stretcher during Thursday's preseason game vs. the Browns.
- DT Moro Ojomo has been diagnosed with a concussion and is expected to make a full recovery, the team announced. Ojomo was carted off the field during Thursday's game.
- CB Zech McPhearson suffered a torn Achilles during Thursday's game and will miss the rest of the season, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source.
- TE Logan Thomas (calf) will do a little more on the side field today. per head coach Ron Rivera.
- DE Chase Young (stinger/neck) will go through individual workouts but no contact, per Rivera.
- CB Danny Johnson is being evaluated this morning after injuring his shoulder on in Tuesday's practice and is considered day to day, per Rivera.
Want to follow these storylines and more? NFL+ gives you the freedom to watch live out-of-market preseason games, daily coverage on NFL Network, the best NFL programming on-demand and much more! Plus, NFL RedZone is now part of NFL+ Premium! Learn more about NFL+.