NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- QB Lamar Jackson (knee) is listed as doubtful after missing practice all week. Coach John Harbaugh told reporters on Friday that it looks like Tyler Huntley will be getting the start versus Pittsburgh.
- OL Patrick Mekari (toe) questionable
- OG Kevin Zeitler (knee) questionable
- LB Patrick Queen (thigh) questionable
- CB Daryl Worley (hamstring) out
- RB Josh Jacobs will have tests on his injured pinkie finger, but initial X-rays during the game were negative and he was able to function after it was popped into place last night, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source.
- G John Simpson is getting released by the Raiders, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported, per a source. Simpson started every game last season for Las Vegas, but hasn't started a game this year since Week 2.
- WR Mike Williams (ankle) was a full participant in practice on Friday and carried no injury designation. Williams initially injured his ankle in Week 7, and though he was able to return and play in Week 11 versus the Chiefs, playing this Sunday versus the Dolphins would mark his first time taking the field since then.
- DL Sebastian Joseph-Day (knee) doubtful
- CB Bryce Callahan (groin) doubtful
- S Derwin James (quad) doubtful
- C Garrett Bradbury (back) is listed as questionable for Sunday's game versus Detroit.
- OT Christian Darrisaw (concussion) questionable
- DE Jonathan Bullard (bicep) out
- FS Harrison Smith (illness) questionable
- RB Alexander Mattison fined $6,503 for a touchdown celebration in the Vikings' win over the Jets last week.
- DL Micheal Clemons (illness) questionable to play Sunday against Buffalo
- LB Shaun Bradley (hamstring) ruled out for Sunday's game against the Giants