NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- CB A.J. Terrell (hamstring) has been ruled out versus the Chargers, coach Arthur Smith announced Friday.
- RB Gus Edwards (hamstring) did not participate in Friday's practice session.
- TE Mark Andrews (knee/shoulder) DNP
- LB Tyus Bowser (Achilles) full
- LB Josh Bynes (quad) full
- CB Marlon Humphrey (hamstring) full
- CB Marcus Peters (rest/quad/knee) not injury related did not participate.
- LB Matt Milano (oblique) is officially questionable for Sunday versus the Jets.
- CB Tre'Davious White (ACL) will be taking it one day at a time in regards to determining whether or not he will play on Sunday, per coach Sean McDermott. White was activated from injured reserve this week
- S Jordan Poyer (elbow) has been ruled out.
- WR Allen Lazard (shoulder) will be a game-time decision versus Detroit, per coach Matt LaFleur. He is listed as questionable.
- WR Christian Watson (concussion) questionable
- OT David Bakhtiari (knee) questionable
- OL Elgton Jenkins (knee/foot) questionable
- LB De'Vondre Campbell (knee) out
- LB Preston Smith (shoulder/neck) questionable
- TE Darren Waller (hamstring) is officially questionable to play Sunday versus Jacksonville.
- LT Terron Armstead has a new Achilles injury from "the wear and tear of the season" according to head coach Mike McDaniel. The hope is Armstead plays versus Chicago, per McDaniel.
- WR Corey Davis (MCL) will be out this Sunday versus Buffalo, but is expected to return after the team's bye in Week 11, head coach Robert Saleh told reporters on Friday.