NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- DE Malik Hamm was designated to return from injured reserve, per the transaction wire.
- C Frank Ragnow (knee) received "good news" about his injury from an MRI, head coach Dan Campbell told reporters, but added this doesn't necessarily mean he'll be able to play on Sunday.
- DB David Long was claimed off waivers, per the transaction wire.
- WR Tank Dell had successful ankle surgery and is officially out for the season, head coach DeMeco Ryans told reporters.
- DT Grover Stewart has returned from his six-game suspension for violating the league's performance-enhancing substance policy, per the transaction wire.
- QB Trevor Lawrence (ankle) had to be helped off the field of Monday's game against the Bengals with an ankle sprain and will undergo an MRI on Tuesday, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported. C.J. Beathard finished the game in relief.
- WR Christian Kirk (groin) was ruled out against the Bengals.
- OL Walker Little (hamstring) did not return against the Bengals.
- DL Foley Fatukasi (ankle) did not return against the Bengals.
- CB Tre Herndon was evaluated for a concussion and ruled out against the Bengals.
GAME DAY ELEVATIONS
- WR Puka Nacua has an AC joint sprain and will rest early in the week, per head coach Sean McVay, who indicated he does not believe the injury will hinder Nacua's availability in Week 14 against the Ravens.
- LB Jerome Baker has an MCL injury and is week to week, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.
- QB Derek Carr is in the concussion protocol and has a ribs injury, head coach Dennis Allen told reporters. His shoulder is OK, Allen added.
- QB Kenny Pickett is set to undergo ankle surgery Monday, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source. Pickett will miss Thursday night's game against the Patriots, but the Steelers won't be placing him on injured reserve with the hope he's healthy enough to return in Week 18, per Rapoport.
- G Isaac Seumalo (shoulder ) was a non-participant in Monday's practice estimation.
- DT Montravius Adams (ankle) full
- DT Cameron Heyward (rest/groin) DNP
- LB Elandon Roberts (groin) DNP
- S Minkah Fitzpatrick (hand) full
- QB Trace McSorley signed to practice squad
- WR Jacob Copeland (from practice squad)
- TE Ross Dwelley has a high ankle sprain and will miss multiple weeks, per head coach Kyle Shanahan.
- RB Derrick Henry is not in concussion protocol after exiting Sunday's game for evaluation, head coach Mike Vrabel told reporters Monday.
- DT Jeffery Simmons (knee) will be out a few weeks, per Vrabel.
- S Kristian Fulton aggravated his hamstring again, per Vrabel.
- P Ryan Stonehouse will have season-ending surgery, per Vrabel.
- Special teams coordinator Craig Aukerman has been fired, Vrabel announced. Special teams assistant Tom Quinn will take over as the special teams coach, the Titans later announced.
- S Adrian Amos has cleared waivers and is a free agent, per the transaction wire.