NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- QB Lamar Jackson (knee) is considered "week to week" with his availability for Sunday "being less likely," coach John Harbaugh announced Monday.
- LB Patrick Queen suffered a bruised thigh in Sunday's win over the Broncos, per Harbaugh.
- WR Binjimen Victor
- LB Devon Kennard (practice squad)
- QB Baker Mayfield was released on Monday, the team announced. Mayfield's release came at the request of the 27 year old and he will now hit the waiver wire.
- RB Joe Mixon (concussion) has a chance to be cleared this week, per coach Zac Taylor.
- TE Hayden Hurst (hamstring) is doubtful to play this Sunday, per Taylor.
- P Kevin Huber, per NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero.
- LB Sione Takitaki suffered a torn ACL during Sunday's game and will miss the remainder of the season, per head coach Kevin Stefanski.
- LT Tyron Smith (hamstring) is expected to start his 21-day window this Wednesday, coach Mike McCarthy said Monday.
- CB Anthony Brown is out for the rest of the season after tearing his Achilles in Sunday night's win over the Colts, per McCarthy.
- WR Courtland Sutton (hamstring) is day to day with a hamstring injury, head coach Nathaniel Hackett said.
- QB Joshua Dobbs (practice squad)
- LT David Bakhtiari's return from an emergency appendectomy last week "could be a while," according to coach Matt LaFleur.
- QB Trevor Lawrence is having an MRI on his left foot on Monday, per coach Doug Pederson. Lawrence was injured on the final play in the first half on Sunday but didn't miss a snap. Added Pederson: "I think things [are] trending in the right direction."
- RB Josh Jacobs (quad/calf) was limited for Monday's estimated injury report.
- RB Ameer Abdullah (hamstring) limited
- RB Brandon Bolden (calf) limited
- TE Jesper Horsted (concussion) DNP
- C Andre James (quadricep) limited
- DT Andrew Billings (fibula) DNP
- LB Jayon Brown (hand) DNP
- LB Curtis Bolton (ankle) limited
- CB Rock Ya-Sin (knee) DNP
- CB Tyler Hall (back) DNP
- S Isaiah Pola-Mao (ankle) limited
- WR Mike Williams (ankle) is expected to practice this week, head coach Brandon Staley said.
- DE Sebastian Joseph-Day has an MCL injury and more will be known about his status in the coming days, Staley said.
- QB John Wolford (neck) did not participate in Monday's estimated injury report.
- WR Lance McCutcheon (shoulder) DNP
- WR Ben Skowronek (shoulder) limited
- DT Aaron Donald (ankle) DNP
- DB David Long Jr. (groin) DNP
- LB Travin Howard (hip) DNP
- LB Terrell Lewis (back) DNP
- CB Troy Hill (groin) limited
- LT Eric Fisher: The 31-year-old veteran signs with injuries mounting at offensive tackle.
- RT Austin Jackson placed on injured reserve.
- DE Jonathan Bullard may not require surgery for his biceps injury, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source. The hope is he's back on the field soon, Rapoport added.
- CB Isaac Yiadom signed to active roster.
GAME DAY ELEVATIONS
- WR Kirk Merritt
- TE Lucas Krull
- WR Kevin White
- LB Zach Baun was ruled out with an ankle injury Monday night.
- QB Mike White will be the starter this Sunday versus Buffalo, coach Robert Saleh announced Monday.
- DE Nick Bosa is dealing with hamstring irritation and will be managed this week, head coach Kyle Shanahan said.
- DL Hassan Ridgeway (pectoral) is out six to eight weeks, per Shanahan.
- WR Kenneth Walker III will have tests today on what coach Pete Carroll called a "jammed" ankle, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Monday. Rapoport adds that the injury is different from a sprain because the joint jammed down and not on one side or the other.
- DT Vita Vea (foot; questionable) is expected to play on Monday night versus the Saints, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source.
- DL Akiem Hicks (foot; questionable) is also expected to play, per Rapoport.
- S Logan Ryan activated off injured reserve.
- WR Cody Hollister (neck) placed on injured reserve.
- DE Tarell Basham, per NFL Network insider Tom Pelissero.
- LB Cole Holcomb underwent foot surgery and will miss the remainder of the season, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reports, per a source. Holcomb, who was placed on injured reserve last week, is expected to be fully recovered before he hits free agency in March, per Pelissero.