NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- The Cardinals are hiring Titans executive Monti Ossenfort as general manager, NFL Network Insiders Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero reported Monday, per sources. The team later announced the news.
- Kris Richard, the Saints defensive backs coach, has been requested for an interview for a possible defensive coordinator job with the Panthers, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per sources. The team is conducting head coaching interviews and defensive coordinator interviews concurrently, Rapoport added.
- LT Jonah Williams suffered what is believed to be a dislocated kneecap during Sunday night's win over the Ravens, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per sources. Williams had an MRI Monday to determine the damage, Rapoport added.
- Sean Desai interviewed for the team's defensive coordinator position on Monday.
- Sean Payton, former Saints head coach, completed an interview with the Texans for the head coaching job.
- Mike Kafka, the current Giants offensive coordinator, has been requested for an interview for the Colts head coaching job, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reports, per a source.
- Wink Martindale, the current Giants defensive coordinator, has been requested for an interview for the Colts head coaching job, per Pelissero.
- QB Nathan Rourke, a former Canadian Football League standout, has signed a reserve/futures contract.
- The Jets plan to speak to Darrell Bevell, the Dolphins' pass game coordinator and quarterbacks coach, for their vacant offensive coordinator position, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.
- Secondary coach Grady Brown will serve as the defensive coordinator for the National team in the 2023 Senior Bowl, NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo reports. This year's Senior Bowl offers a new format with coaches selected by position, not full team staffs, and the young Steelers coach is getting recognized for his work, Garafolo adds.
- LB Jordyn Brooks will have surgery this week on the ACL injury he suffered in Seattle's Week 17 win over the Jets, coach Pete Carroll announced Monday. "He hasn't been operated on yet," Carroll said. "They've waited. I think he's going in (for surgery) on the 19th, so we won't know anything until then."