NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- T Morgan Moses (shoulder) was listed as a full participant in Monday's practice estimation.
- T Ronnie Stanley (knee) is considered day to day, per head coach John Harbaugh. Stanley, who was a DNP in Monday's estimation, is not yet ruled out for Thursday Night Football versus the Bengals, Harbaugh added.
- CB Marlon Humphrey suffered a lower calf strain in Sunday's game, per NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport. Harbaugh told reporters that Humphrey is day to day and is not yet ruled out for Thursday's game. Humphrey was a DNP in Monday's practice estimation.
- QB Justin Fields (right thumb) has not been cleared yet, head coach Matt Eberflus told reporters, adding that the team will see where he's at on Wednesday before deciding whether he'll be able to play Week 11.
- WR Tee Higgins (hamstring) playing this Thursday night would be "tough," HC Zac Taylor told reporters on Monday. Higgins missed Week 10 due to the injury. He was listed as a DNP in Monday's practice estimation.
- WR Andrei Iosivas (knee) DNP
- DE Trey Hendrickson suffered a hyperextended knee in Sunday's game after being fallen on, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. Rapoport later reported that an MRI had confirmed it was just a hyperextension. Taylor declared Henderson as day to day on Monday. He was a DNP.
- DE Sam Hubbard (ankle) DNP
- CB Chidobe Awuzie (knee) limited
- CB Cam Taylor-Britt (finger) full
- WR Jamal Agnew has a shoulder injury that they'll keep an eye on this week, head coach Doug Pederson told reporters, but added that "it doesn't look promising right now."
- CB Tyson Campbell aggravated the right hamstring injury that caused him to miss two games, and will be limited this week, per Pederson.
- WR Keenan Allen (shoulder) is considered day to day, head coach Brandon Staley said.
- TE Gerald Everett (back) is considered day to day, per Staley.
- LB Chris Rumph has a foot fracture and is expected to miss the remainder of the regular season, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. Staley confirmed the foot fracture will require surgery and Rumph will be placed on injured reserve. Rumph did not play Sunday after suffering the injury during pre-game warmups.
- QB Matthew Stafford (right thumb) is expected to return this week and was able to grip and throw the ball Monday, head coach Sean McVay told reporters.
- RT Rob Havenstein (calf) will also return this week, according to McVay.
- NT Bobby Brown (knee) designated to return from injured reserve.
- LB Ernest Jones (knee) will also return this week, per McVay.
- RB De'Von Achane (knee) will have his practice window opened and practice on Monday, head coach Mike McDaniel told reporters.
- OL Robert Hunt (hamstring) is week to week, per McDaniel.
- OL Robert Jones (knee) is week to week, per McDaniel.
- WR Anthony Schwartz signed to practice squad
- WR Raleigh Webb (from practice squad)
- RB Alexander Mattison is in the concussion protocol, head coach Kevin O'Connell told reporters.
- WR Justin Jefferson (hamstring) is going to ramp up this week in practice, O'Connell said, though he wouldn't commit to whether Jefferson would be ready to be activated off injured reserve in time for Sunday's game.
- LB Jordan Hicks developed compartment syndrome yesterday after bruising his shin, according to O'Connell. Hicks had to have a procedure and is currently hospitalized out of precaution, per O'Connell.
- LB Anthony Barr is signing to the Vikings' practice squad, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported.
- QB Derek Carr is in concussion protocol, head coach Dennis Allen told reporters, but added that his shoulder is fine after taking a hit on Sunday.
- WR Michael Thomas (knee) has a "fairly significant" injury that he will be rehabbing throughout the Saints' bye week.
- CB Marshon Lattimore (ankle) also has a "fairly significant" injury that he will be rehabbing.
- OLB Jason Pierre-Paul worked out for the Saints, NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo reported.
- TE Chris Myarick waived from injured reserve, per the NFL transaction wire.
- LB Anthony Barr visited with the Eagles Monday, NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo reported.
- RT Abraham Lucas (knee) is set to return to practice this week, head coach Pete Carroll said.