NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- DL Jalen Harris was fined $4,185 for unnecessary roughness in last week’s preseason game against Indianapolis, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Saturday. Harris was ejected for swinging at a Colts player.
- OL Gabriel Houy was carted off the field during Saturday's game against the Bills.
- DE Joseph Ossai (right ankle) has been ruled out of the Bengals' game versus the Commanders.
- WR Jakeem Grant is believed to have suffered a serious patella injury, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. Grant, who was carted off the field after suffering the knee injury during kickoff against the Chiefs on Saturday morning, will have an MRI to see whether there is a tear that will end his season, Rapoport added.
- LB Jordan Kunaszyk has been ruled out for Saturday's game with a knee injury, the team announced.
- DT Jordan Elliott is questionable to return to Saturday's game with a hip injury, the team announced.
- CB Denzel Ward is in the concussion protocol, per head coach Kevin Stefanski.
- QB Dorian Thompson-Robinson was fined $4,642 for unnecessary roughness on an illegal blindside block in last week’s preseason game against the Eagles, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported Saturday.
- DT Christian Covington released, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported, per a source.
- RB Josh Jacobs and the Raiders have agreed to terms on a new one-year contract worth up to $12 million, NFL Network Insiders Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero reported on Saturday. The team later announced the news. Jacobs can earn another $200,000 in incentives, per Rapoport and Pelissero.
- QB Ian Book is being waived by the Eagles, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source.
- TE Dan Arnold is being released by the Eagles, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported Saturday, per a source.
- TE Tyree Jackson is being waived by the Eagles, Pelissero reported Saturday, per a source.
- TE Cameron Latu is dealing with swelling as well as a meniscus issue in his knee, head coach Kyle Shanahan said Saturday. It might require surgery, Shanahan added.
- S Talanoa Hufanga has a knee cyst but is expected to be back soon after undergoing treatment, per Shanahan.
- K Zane Gonzalez has a calf strain and will miss a few weeks per Shanhan.
- K Jake Moody suffered a strain in his right quad and is considered week to week, per Shanahan.
- WR Jaxon Smith-Njigba is back with the team and is making progress following surgery to repair a slight fracture in his wrist, per head coach Pete Carroll.
- LB Devin Bush suffered a concussion during Saturday's game against the Packers, per Carroll.
- LB Derick Hall suffered a sprained shoulder, per Caroll.
- S Joey Blount left Saturday's game with a shoulder injury, per Caroll.
Want to follow these storylines and more? NFL+ gives you the freedom to watch live out-of-market preseason games, daily coverage on NFL Network, the best NFL programming on-demand and much more! Plus, NFL RedZone is now part of NFL+ Premium! Learn more about NFL+.