NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- Chris Banjo has been named as the new Broncos assistant special teams coach.
- Dan Dalrymple, who spent 16 seasons with the Saints as the head strength and conditioning coach, is being hired as the new Broncos head strength and conditioning coach.
- Ben Kotwica, who was the Vikings assistant special teams coach, is being hired as the new Broncos special teams coach.
- Joe Lombardi, the former Chargers offensive coordinator, is being hired as the new Broncos offensive coordinator.
- Greg Manusky, former Vikings inside linebackers coach, is being hired as the new Broncos inside linebackers coach
- Mike Westhoff, former Saints special teams coach, is being hired as the new Broncos assistant head coach.
- Michael Wilhoite, former Chargers linebackers coach, is being hired as the new Broncos outside linebackers coach.
- The Packers restructured the contracts of OLB Preston Smith and CB Jaire Alexander, creating $9.456 million and $6.668 million in cap space, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source.
- QB C.J. Beathard's new contract is for two years, $4.5 million and worth $1 million in incentives each year, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported, per a source.
- DL Roy Robertson-Harris and the Jaguars have agreed to a three-year, $30 million extension, NFL Network Inside Mike Garafolo reported, per a source.
- LB Foye Oluokun had his contract restructured in order to clear $10.336 million in cap space, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source.
- K Wil Lutz took a $1.5 million pay cut to clear cap space for the Saints, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reportes, per a source. Lutz is now due $2.2 million in 2023, including a $500,000 signing bonus, with a chance to earn back $750,000 in incentives, per Pelissero.
- LS Taybor Pepper is signing a three-year deal with the 49ers that includes $1.5 million guaranteed, NFL Network Insiders Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero reported.