NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- LB Frank Ginda
- LB Mykal Walker is being waived by the Falcons, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported. Walker started 12 games for Atlanta with two interceptions and 107 tackles.
- CB Nic Jones fractured multiple fingers during Sunday's win over the Saints, head coach Andy Reid said postgame. Reid did not have a timeline for Jones' return.
- WR Braxton Berrios will miss a few days with forehead stitches, head coach Mike McDaniel told reporters.
- CB Cam Smith avoided a long-term shoulder injury, per McDaniel, who added the timeline is a "little gray," but he could miss two weeks.
- WR Keke Coutee
- DB Jamal Perry
- LB Daelin Hayes was placed on injured reserve, per the transaction wire.