NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- NT Rashard Lawrence (shoulder) did not return to the game versus the Saints after being carted off on Thursday.
- G Max Garcia (shoulder) did not return to the game.
- WR Marquise Brown (foot) was placed on injured reserve
- OL Cody Ford has been activated off injured reserve
- OL Justin Pugh (ACL) was placed on injured reserve
- RB Christian McCaffrey has been traded to the 49ers in exchange for multiple draft picks, the team announced.
- QB Russell Wilson (hamstring) was limited at practice, head coach Nathaniel Hackett told reporters. Hackett added that Wilson looked "good" when he threw the ball during Wednesday's walkthrough practice.
- RB Melvin Gordon (neck/ribs) full
- TE Eric Saubert (thigh) full
- OT Billy Turner (knee) limited
- CB K'Waun Williams (wrist/elbow) limited
- DB Damarri Mathis (knee) limited
- DE DeShaun Williams (back) limited
- WR Keenan Allen (hamstring) limited
- WR Josh Palmer (concussion) DNP
- RB Joshua Kelley (knee) DNP
- TE Donald Parham Jr. (concussion) DNP
- TE Gerald Everett (illness) full
- C Corey Linsley (illness) limited
- G Zion Johnson (ankle) full
- DT Sebastian Joseph-Day (ankle) limited
- LB Kyle Van Noy (back) full
- K Dustin Hopkins (right hamstring) DNP
- WR Elijah Moore was excused from practice to deal with a personal issue involving his family, head coach Robert Saleh told reporters. Moore, who had zero targets in last week's win over the Jets, recently expressed frustration with his role in the Jets' offense. Moore is frustrated with his role and has asked for a trade, per NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport. The team has no plans at all to trade him, Rapoport added.
- S Damontae Kazee (wrist) designated to return from injured reserve
- Panthers RB Christian McCaffrey has been traded to the 49ers in exchange for multiple draft picks, the team announced.
- WR Jahan Dotson left practice early after aggravating his hamstring injury, he told reporters. Dotson said he should be "all right" and just needs to rest it, per The Washington Post. The rookie WR has missed the last two games. Dotson was listed as limited.
- TE Logan Thomas (calf) DNP
- CB William Jackson III (back) DNP