NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- RB Gus Edwards was sidelined late in Thursday night's game with a hamstring injury and will undergo an MRI on Friday, head coach John Harbaugh said.
- WR Rashod Bateman was ruled out Thursday night with a foot injury, but Harbaugh said after the game it was not a serious injury.
- WR DeSean Jackson is not expected to be elevated for Thursday night, according to Garafolo, which may indicate the team's confidence in Bateman's availability.
- TE Mark Andrews was ruled out Thursday night with a shoulder injury, but Harbaugh said after the game it was not a serious injury.
- CB Daryl Worley (from practice squad)
- WR Ja'Marr Chase (hip) is not expected to play on Monday night versus the Browns and could land on injured reserve in the coming days, NFL Network Insiders Ian Rapoport and Mike Garafolo report, per a source.
- TE Hayden Hurst (groin/ankle) limited
- RT La'el Collins (ankle) DNP
- DE Trey Hendrickson (neck) DNP
- RB Ezekiel Elliott (knee) won't practice on Thursday, coach Mike McCarthy announced. NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported Wednesday that Elliott is not expected to play this Sunday versus the Bears due to his knee sprain.
- LB Micah Parsons (shoulder) popped up on the injury report and was limited.
- QB Aaron Rodgers (thumb) limited
- WR Sammy Watkins (hamstring) limited
- WR Christian Watson (hamstring) limited
- WR Allen Lazard (shoulder; DNP) told reporters on Thursday that he does not expect to play Sunday night versus the Bills. Lazard added that he isn't concerned about it being a long-term injury.
- OT David Bakhtiari (knee) DNP
- G Elgton Jenkins (knee) limited
- OLB Rashan Gary (concussion) limited
- QB Derek Carr (back) full
- RB Josh Jacobs (foot) limited
- WR Davante Adams (illness) did not practice for a second straight day with what's described as a bad case of the flu, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported. Pelissero added there is optimism Adams will be ready to play Sunday against the Saints.
- WR Hunter Renfrow (hip) full
- TE Darren Waller (hamstring) limited
- DE Tashawn Bower (illness) DNP
- DE Clelin Ferrell (illness) limited
- S Johnathan Abram (illness) limited
- QB Mac Jones (ankle) is "ready to play" and will be "fully available" to start versus the Jets, coach Bill Belichick announced on Thursday.
- DE Shaquil Barrett is feared to have suffered a torn Achilles in Thursday's loss, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. Following the game, head coach Todd Bowles said Barrett suffered an Achilles injury and will undergo an MRI, but it did not look good.
- S Nolan Turner (from practice squad)
- WR Jahan Dotson (hamstring) is not expected to play Sunday versus the Colts, coach Ron Rivera said Thursday.
- DE Chase Young (knee) will start his 21-day window to return next week, per Rivera. Young hasn't played since tearing his ACL in Week 10 of last season. Said Rivera about Young's recent doctor's visit: "Everything is positive."