NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- WR Jerry Jeudy (hamstring) was a full participant in Thursday's practice.
- TE Greg Dulcich (hamstring) did not practice.
- LB Frank Clark (hip) did not practice. NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Clark is expected to miss a couple weeks, per sources. The injury is not considered serious, but Clark is week to week, Rapoport added.
- WR Puka Nacua (oblique) did not participate in Thursday's practice.
- OT Joseph Noteboom (ankle) full
- CB Ahkello Witherspoon (hip) full
- WR Diontae Johnson (hamstring) told reporters that a decision has not been made on if he will go on injured reserve. Head coach Mike Tomlin said earlier this week that Johnson was unlikely to play in Monday's game against the Browns.
- DL Cameron Heyward (groin) is having surgery today and expected to miss about eight weeks, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport and Mike Garafolo reported. The team later placed Heyward on IR. Heyward suffered the injury in Pittsburgh's Week 1 loss to San Francisco.